TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Labor Day Plans?

I'm looking a little ahead--wife goes back to school this week--so I know Labor Day will be much anticipated! I'm located in Hopkinsville, KY--which puts me just about an hour from Evansville, IN, Nashville, TN, Paducah and Bowling Green, KY. Memorial Day we wound up cruising to Shiloh National Military Park down in TN, and "stumbled upon" 2 local car shows in the process--EagleFest at Dover, TN and the Buford Pusser Memorial Festival in Adamsville, TN. But I don't think I can play the National Park card again. However, if I find a nice venue and there "just happens" to be a car show nearby.

What's going on??????

BTW, you are welcome to join us in the heart of the Pennyrile for the regular monthly Cruise-In at the K-Mart on the 14th of Aug and the 18th of Sept.

I'm looking a little ahead--wife goes back to school this week--so I know Labor Day will be much anticipated! I'm located in Hopkinsville, KY--which puts me just about an hour from Evansville, IN, Nashville, TN, Paducah and Bowling Green, KY. Memorial Day we wound up cruising to Shiloh National Military Park down in TN, and "stumbled upon" 2 local car shows in the process--EagleFest at Dover, TN and the Buford Pusser Memorial Festival in Adamsville, TN. But I don't think I can play the National Park card again. However, if I find a nice venue and there "just happens" to be a car show nearby.

What's going on??????

BTW, you are welcome to join us in the heart of the Pennyrile for the regular monthly Cruise-In at the K-Mart on the 14th of Aug and the 18th of Sept.

There is a national MCA show at the Biltmore (Asheville, NC).

There is a national MCA show at the Biltmore (Asheville, NC).

And where will the Ellison's be for the weekend? :slapfight:

The Riley's will be at the Biltmore :happy feet:

On Tuesday (8/31) and Wednesday (9/1) Planning to have some fun on the twisties of Tail of the Dragon, Devil's Triangle, Hellbender, etc.... :shift:

And where will the Ellison's be for the weekend? :slapfight:

The Riley's will be at the Biltmore :happy feet:

On Tuesday (8/31) and Wednesday (9/1) Planning to have some fun on the twisties of Tail of the Dragon, Devil's Triangle, Hellbender, etc.... :shift:

Lucky!

We cannot make this one; too many extensions and other travel. I know you will make us proud!

Archived