TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2010 on the road!

BlwnSn8k

Well, I bought the car back in March actually, but just joined the site recently. The '67-'68 GT500 has always been the dream car for me and the first pics I came across of the 2010 I just melted! I was really excited when the car was revived in 2007, but the S197 body just never really "popped" for me. Until my pockets get deep enough, this car will have to do. The is the first car I have owned that makes me smile every time I get in it. The prestige of this car and its name is obvious when I drive around town and see the attention it gets everywhere. When you have a guy driving a Porsche 997 GT2 going crazy over your car, you know you have something special...lol. Anyway, here are a few pics of my baby that my friend took for me. Glad to be here and hope to learn a lot and contribute to this forum!

4824519590_69a1d19c70_b.jpg

4824513890_b2d32e0704_b.jpg

4824535640_839057efe2_b.jpg

4823890253_fdd519442e_b.jpg

Well, I bought the car back in March actually, but just joined the site recently. The '67-'68 GT500 has always been the dream car for me and the first pics I came across of the 2010 I just melted! I was really excited when the car was revived in 2007, but the S197 body just never really "popped" for me. Until my pockets get deep enough, this car will have to do. The is the first car I have owned that makes me smile every time I get in it. The prestige of this car and its name is obvious when I drive around town and see the attention it gets everywhere. When you have a guy driving a Porsche 997 GT2 going crazy over your car, you know you have something special...lol. Anyway, here are a few pics of my baby that my friend took for me. Glad to be here and hope to learn a lot and contribute to this forum!

Nice pics! I had a similar encounter when I brought mine home. My neighbour has a Lamborghini Gallardo in his garage and when he saw the Shelby, he said "that's going to be my next car, love it!"

• 7 months later...

When you have a guy driving a Porsche 997 GT2 going crazy over your car, you know you have something special...lol. Anyway, here are a few pics of my baby that my friend took for me. Glad to be here and hope to learn a lot and contribute to this forum!

I agree! 1 month ago a guy driving a LFA said nice car while i was sitting at a red light

Archived