TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many Super Snake owners in Ontario

LTC9024

I am new to the Board and planning on getting a Shelby GT 500 in the next year or two and then having it converted to a Super Snake. I was wondering how many there might be in the Province of Ontario? I just purchased from the Ministry of Transportation personalized licence plate SUPRSNKE to attach to the car when done.

I tried to get plate SUPRSN8K but it was already taken, which tells me someone in Ontario has the plate attached to a Super Snake. Would that person be a member of this Board?

So where are all the Ontario Super Snakes.

I live in London Ontario.

Thanks

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am new to the Board and planning on getting a Shelby GT 500 in the next year or two and then having it converted to a Super Snake. I was wondering how many there might be in the Province of Ontario? I just purchased from the Ministry of Transportation personalized licence plate SUPRSNKE to attach to the car when done.

I tried to get plate SUPRSN8K but it was already taken, which tells me someone in Ontario has the plate attached to a Super Snake. Would that person be a member of this Board?

So where are all the Ontario Super Snakes.

I live in London Ontario.

Thanks

I know of a guy who just converted his 2008 to a super snake. Don't know his real name but his plate says " Whammer " and Im pretty sure he lives in London. Can't miss it...it's white with black stripes.

• 1 month later...

LTC if you are still in London and are interested. The London and area mustang club ( www.lamc.ca) meets every Tuesday night over at the DQ at Proudfoot and Oxford. Why don't you come out and say hi. I am usually there with my GT500 and " Whammer" - his real name is Dave sometimes comes out to it. He just had Sean Hyland Motorsports convert his over to a supersnake.

• 3 months later...

I know of a guy who just converted his 2008 to a super snake. Don't know his real name but his plate says " Whammer " and Im pretty sure he lives in London. Can't miss it...it's white with black stripes.

I do elieve Whammer sold his Super Snake to LTC because LTC made a post about getting the car from Whammer and Whammer now has a Boss 302 Laguna Seca

Archived