TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Hood Pins

kryptonite

I purchased the Shelby Hood Pins from Shelby Performance Parts (Part# P5R3Z-6316892) over a year and a half ago and now the outer coating of the lanyards are coming apart and the wire inside is rusting. Is there any kind of warranty? IF not, how can I get replacement lanyards?

I purchased the Shelby Hood Pins from Shelby Performance Parts (Part# P5R3Z-6316892) over a year and a half ago and now the outer coating of the lanyards are coming apart and the wire inside is rusting. Is there any kind of warranty? IF not, how can I get replacement lanyards?

E-mail Kieth Criswell at

kcriswell@shelbyperformanceparts.com

Give Keith your Vin # and when you ordered your pins and there should be no problem. I think I'm on my 3rd set.

Jim

E-mail Kieth Criswell at

kcriswell@shelbyperformanceparts.com

Give Keith your Vin # and when you ordered your pins and there should be no problem. I think I'm on my 3rd set.

Jim

Is there another contact email? This one bounced back as Delivery Failure.

the easy thing to do is take a razer , cut off the plastic, fine steelwool the lanyards and spray with clear auto laquer. if they ever start to rust again repeat the above cure

I had the same problem.............I purchase 1/4 inch clear shrink tubing............Removed the old plastic........installed the new tubing.....heated it with a cigarette lighter and it looks great.......................................

I had the same problem.............I purchase 1/4 inch clear shrink tubing............Removed the old plastic........installed the new tubing.....heated it with a cigarette lighter and it looks great.......................................

I did the same some time back works good ,but I am going to get some new ones soon just for car shows,605948-R1-01-0A.jpg

Thanks for the info. I did send an email through the Shelby Store asking the same question about replacement lanyards.

Just need to take mine off and follow demon's recommendation!

Hey this it Tim with Shelby Performance Parts. If you have not resolved your issue, email me, and I will check if there is anything I can do. Thanks

Hey this it Tim with Shelby Performance Parts. If you have not resolved your issue, email me, and I will check if there is anything I can do. Thanks

I got an email response asking for my shipping address.

Email said the following:

Russ,

Sorry to hear about that. Please give me a shipping address and I will ship some new lanyards out to you.

Jonathan Eck

I got an email response asking for my shipping address.

Email said the following:

Russ,

Sorry to hear about that. Please give me a shipping address and I will ship some new lanyards out to you.

Jonathan Eck

OK GREAT! Looks like my coworker will take care of you... :salute:

OK GREAT! Looks like my coworker will take care of you... :salute:

That's called "Hustle".

Just remember Tim, "The early bird gets the worm"...or in this case, "The early bird gets the raise"! LOL

Phill

Archived