TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thoughts From a Fellow Team Shelby Member

CrzyHorse

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out...

Mustang_Scotty............

You've been dis-owned by your brothers from different mothers.

Join the dark side. We'll rule the KR part aftermarket with fists of iron and make them bast#$@s pay for what they've done to you.

I have some non-scratched alcoa wheels for you......

We just need those damn hood pin measurements........

We'll make such good knock-offs, Real One will be clamouring to put our parts on his car.....

Parts so strong, ladies will be able to climb onto our hoods withour fear of cracking them.....we won't sell to 09KR0058. He'll have to buy a Trash Am to put his ladies on.....

Mustang_Scotty, whadda you say.....tape measure......camera......a few bolts......

The dream lives!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mustang_Scotty............

You've been dis-owned by your brothers from different mothers.

Join the dark side. We'll rule the KR part aftermarket with fists of iron and make them bast#$@s pay for what they've done to you.

I have some non-scratched alcoa wheels for you......

We just need those damn hood pin measurements........

We'll make such good knock-offs, Real One will be clamouring to put our parts on his car.....

Parts so strong, ladies will be able to climb onto our hoods withour fear of cracking them.....we won't sell to 09KR0058. He'll have to buy a Trash Am to put his ladies on.....

Mustang_Scotty, whadda you say.....tape measure......camera......a few bolts......

The dream lives!

Mustang_Scotty. I feel like I can call you Scotty after what 09KR0058 said to you . If you join up with the run of the mill GT500 boys, I'll also throw in a geniune still in the 3M wrap, KR front splitter that rumor has it, fell off the back of a dairy truck in a dark alley after being picked it up from Frank Bullitt's 8th cousin removed, uncle's shop. It has been said that the splitter was on its way to Las Vegas but got diverted due to some legal questions and somehow ended up down this long dark dead-end alley. I can't confirm the story, but it sounds plausible.

Scotty, we need friendly KR owners like youself to turn this tide of distrust, high brow treatment that lately has been directed towards GT500 owners . Don't let Real One and his gang frighten you, we'll protect and defend you from their foul language. Join us!

P.S. Inside Info: We have already gotten some buyin from the Boss 302 boys to join up with us, plus there is a secret project to build a genuine, no $hit, vert KR.

Hey guys, please understand the point I was trying to make, albeit rather crudely. I've never understood the mindset, be it here or any other forum, of coming in and saying how much it sucks and that you will never come back. All the while, we know he is still lurking and undoubtedly will be posting again soon.

As far as the bashing goes, you won't find any posts by me, at any time, bashing another Shelby owner for the type of Shelby they bought. Or for that matter, any other Mustang owner in general. We all have our reasons for buying what we did. For me, it is a check off my bucket list. I've wanted a KR since the original, and when they came out with the 40th, I was fortunately in a financial position to where I could buy one. The original was always my dream car, but the 2008-2009 version is, in my opinion, the most icredible machine I've ever driven, and looks gorgeous. I could not be happier. And had Shelby not brought the KR back, there isn't the slightest doubt in my mind that I'd be in a GT500, GT/SC or something similar right now. In fact, I'm still mulling over buying a GT500 and having it snaked. That would just be icing on the cake!

Peace & Love my brothers!!!!

Done, finished. Sorry, no inspirational message or saying, why bother?

FORUM CLOSED

Archived