TEAM SHELBY FORUM

just insatlled classic design sequential taillights

shelbyGT500

I was a little hesitant when I went on the website because they looked like they blinked too fast but i made the purchase anyway because everybody who bought them loved them.

Anyway, The installation was absolutley painless. They are top quality and look like a factory harness,

As I mentioned, i was worried about the speed of the flashing.

They are PERFECT in every way! They blink perfect and at the exact speed i hoped they would.Not too fast and not too slow.

Anybody who wants them, Dont go anywhere else.I really think they do blink a little slower than whats on the website....

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/catal...isplay/635.html

I was a little hesitant when I went on the website because they looked like they blinked too fast but i made the purchase anyway because everybody who bought them loved them.

Anyway, The installation was absolutley painless. They are top quality and look like a factory harness,

They are PERFECT in every way! They blink perfect and at the exact speed i hoped they would.Not too fast and not too slow.

Anybody who wants them, Dont go anywhere else.I really think they do blink a little slower than whats on the website....

They look awsome shelby

WOW thats a great looking garage......And the vehicles are great too

What type of heater do you have hanging in your garage? Are you happy with it? What is the BTU output?

Thanks

Its a modine hot dog heater. around 60,000 btu. Its run 125 gallon propane tank behind my garage. . It can be 30degrees outside and inside my garage.I turn this heater on for 10 minutes and its sixty. 20 minutes and its 75 degrees.The unit itself was around $400 and will outperform any other style of heater at 5X its cost! I highly reccomend this kind of heater.It doesnt look like much buy boy does it work great.Matter of fact, i sm going outside now to put on the stage 2 (or at least prep my car for it).Fed ex hasnt arrived yet but im expecting the parts today.Im going out now to remove all the spark plugs in advance.Its 25 degrees out.

My garage is 36ft deep X 46 ft wide. 1650 sqft.

My home is 52X27 1400SQFT LOL I told you the garage was bigger ;) :banana piano:

Greatest part is my wife is happy for me. She knows cars are my life and shes ok with it. It was ok when we were just kids and its ok now that were in our thirties.Its nice having a wife that loves you for who you are and doesnt try to change you.Shes the one who bought me a huge stand up husky compressor for Xmas a few years ago. Also a stainless shop vac. She takes pride as well in my garage.Here are a few more pics.

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

Its a modine hot dog heater. around 60,000 btu. Its run 125 gallon propane tank behind my garage. . It can be 30degrees outside and inside my garage.I turn this heater on for 10 minutes and its sixty. 20 minutes and its 75 degrees.The unit itself was around $400 and will outperform any other style of heater at 5X its cost! I highly reccomend this kind of heater.It doesnt look like much buy boy does it work great.Matter of fact, i sm going outside now to put on the stage 2 (or at least prep my car for it).Fed ex hasnt arrived yet but im expecting the parts today.Im going out now to remove all the spark plugs in advance.Its 25 degrees out.

My garage is 36ft deep X 46 ft wide. 1650 sqft.

My home is 52X27 1400SQFT LOL I told you the garage was bigger ;) :banana piano:

Greatest part is my wife is happy for me. She knows cars are my life and shes ok with it. It was ok when we were just kids and its ok now that were in our thirties.Its nice having a wife that loves you for who you are and doesnt try to change you.Shes the one who bought me a huge stand up husky compressor for Xmas a few years ago. Also a stainless shop vac. She takes pride as well in my garage.Here are a few more pics.

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

Very Very nice shop setup! My shop is similar in size around 1600 sq ft.

I have a hoist too but it takes up a lot of space.

Looks like you have an office in shop too?

Archived