TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Excited new owner of 07SGT1742

AmericanV-twin

Hello everyone! Just poking around. New to this forum also. I just got my car yesterday! Yaaaaay!!!!

There are a couple thing I want to ask everyone about my car. Everyone please reply if you'd like. First, I didn't get an owners manual with the car. What comes with the car when it was purchased new. And where can I get a hold of it? Any Ideas?

Next question would probably answered if I had the owners manual . But.....................Is the car supposed to have a spare tire? My car came with a tire inflator sitting in the space where a spare would go.

Thanks for your input. I'm supper happy to be a part of this group of shelby owners. Wow, I can't believe my dream car is in my garage!!!!!

Oh yeah, Duh! It's a 2007 Shelby GT.

James

Hello everyone! Just poking around. New to this forum also. I just got my car yesterday! Yaaaaay!!!!

There are a couple thing I want to ask everyone about my car. Everyone please reply if you'd like. First, I didn't get an owners manual with the car. What comes with the car when it was purchased new. a lot of looks from jealous people!!! And where can I get a hold of it? you got it dude! now run with it!!!!Any Ideas?

Next question would probably answered if I had the owners manual . But.....................Is the car supposed to have a spare tire? My car came with a tire inflator sitting in the space where a spare would go. That's what you get with it new!!!! Well you asked didn't ya! :hysterical:

Thanks for your input. I'm supper happy to be a part of this group of shelby owners. Wow, I can't believe my dream car is in my garage!!!!!

Oh yeah, Duh! It's a 2007 Shelby GT.

James

Welcome James, I hope ya got one of the fast Black ones!

All I got was the owners manual (Mustang GT) and a support book from Shelby (Shelby's owner manual) along with payments! You may be able to find some of the manuals on here from some sorry to say wrecked SGT's, (try andrewnagle) or maybe ebay. For all I know there may be some available at Shelby in Vegas yet. Good luck and once again welcome!

Congrats on the car!!!

Welcome to the insanity! :hysterical:

Call or email the folks at Shelby, I'm sure they can hook you up with what you need.

They sell the window stickers in the Shelby Store, along with the floor mats

• 1 month later...

Welcome!

And YES, the tire inflator is all you get... However, there are several people (myself included) who have replaced it with the regular mini-spare, jack & wrench just to have one for those long drives out in the middle of nowhere... They can be ordered NEW from Ford or online, or can be salvaged from a wrecked car, eBay, etc.

However, the standard spare WILL NOT FIT anything other than OEM-size brake calipers... Good Luck and enjoy the ride!

Gregg

07SGT0547

Welcome to the family, hope you really enjoy your car.

If you would please take the time to register your car with Shelby American, we would greatly appreciate it. You can follow the link in my signature to get to the registry. If you need help with it, don't hesitate to ask, the link to my email it also in my signature. Again, enjoy your new baby and welcome to Team Shelby.

Chris

Archived