TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WAY TOO QUIET

Hey, I take that as a hit. We've had Arnold for some time now and it looks like we may get Jerry back as well. Don't forget where Nancy came from so don't go blaming California for .........................................................never mind.

Kalifornia. THE most backward state in our union.

Silicon Valley, Hollywood, Aerospace, Aviation, Napa, Sonoma, Salinas Valley produce, yeah we are really backward here!

Silicon Valley, Hollywood, Aerospace, Aviation, Napa, Sonoma, Salinas Valley produce, yeah we are really backward here!

Oh you misunderstand. I love your people and your industry! (Especially the wine)

It is your politicians and government bureaucracy that needs a check.

Oh you misunderstand. I love your people and your industry! (Especially the wine)

It is your politicians and government bureaucracy that needs a check.

AMEN TO THAT!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, back to topic.....whats the topic again, oh, yeah- :beatdeadhorse:

:spend::waiting::call::stats: :tequila: :boring:

and one day-

:peelout:

Hopefully before I have to bust out this-

:lastyear:

Oh man, have I just :stirpot: or what?

Maybe I should :hide: or just :bag:

In other news, I have become an expert in CARB certifications, and have found where to find them as soon as they are signed. :work:

Dont worry guys, one day soon... :party2:

Hows this pic to wake things up....nice of McGuirk to loan SAI his 350 for the photo shoot...

Interesting.... Has the PBF badges on the sides, but the GT350 and not the running pony on the grill.

How about thanking me for loaning SAI the Cobra????

hysterical.gif

hide.gif

Yeah, thanks for the update...good to see the progress!

I spent a good amount of time speaking with Roger today, first, thank you. I know its not easy making time for everyone.

Roger gave me all good answers to the questions I had, and I felt much better about other things going on I had some concerns over as well. If SA gets everything THEY need to get these cars out on the schedule he is figuring on, we wont have much longer to wait to see a good many 350s out there! I know we are all wanting them ASAP!! So are they! :happy feet:

Archived