TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TN Event Idea

Stidog

MrFarmdog, why dont we have anything goin on here? We live in SHELBY county... have a great spot for a cruise at SHELBY Forest... just something to think about for a future regional event... maybe we could get the Mayor of SHELBY county or something to be a VIP.... we do have quite a few shelby owners in the area, though I am not sure how many are TS members besides you, doc, and I.... Too bad the strip closed down.

I'll be there in November. I'm moving to Franklin, so we'll be getting some events going soon enough.

• 4 months later...

Larry and I discussed this some time ago and think this has some merit! We should kick this around some more. It would be good to get a list of people that would be interested in attending an event in Memphis, TN.

Please post up if interested.

I would say get some track days in but I see Memphis Motorsports Park goes up for auction on Tuesday.

I would say get some track days in but I see Memphis Motorsports Park goes up for auction on Tuesday.

Woohoo! Yes it was auctions and purchased by Moroso Investment Partners who will be putting $2M into the facility! They are already planning on major events there this next September! Looks like we may have a great track available again in the Memphis area!

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/dec/15/negotiations-continue-sales-memphis-motorsports-pa/

Woohoo! Yes it was auctions and purchased by Moroso Investment Partners who will be putting $2M into the facility! They are already planning on major events there this next September! Looks like we may have a great track available again in the Memphis area!

http://www.commercia...motorsports-pa/

Excellent. I have spoken with Nashville SuperSpeedway and...well...it wasn't cheap.

Archived