TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Doylestown at Dusk Car Show

GT50040th

I’m heading to Doylestown tonight for there car show, weather is going to be nice for a evening show. Anyone into a last minute show drop me a line. There excepting 200 cars for there event. Doylestown is a nice town for a show, great bars and restaurants. Registration starts @ 4:00.

Check out there site: http://www.doylestowncarshow.com/

I’m heading to Doylestown tonight for there car show, weather is going to be nice for a evening show. Anyone into a last minute show drop me a line. There excepting 200 cars for there event. Doylestown is a nice town for a show, great bars and restaurants. Registration starts @ 4:00.

Check out there site: http://www.doylestowncarshow.com/

I was at the show tonight.Owner of a 2007 GTH Vert. Talked to me about his car.There are a least 4 07 GTHs in my area incluiding

mine #350. I live in Doylestown my car was part of the show, great turnout.

Terry

07H350

I was at the show tonight.Owner of a 2007 GTH Vert. Talked to me about his car.There are a least 4 07 GTHs in my area incluiding

mine #350. I live in Doylestown my car was part of the show, great turnout.

Terry

07H350

Hey Terry,

Nice talking to you tonight. Hope you can make it to our Team Shelby event this Oct. 2nd. More details to come...

was debating about attending with our StreetRod, but it was a hour and 15min trip from my home..

maybe next year

It was a nice night for a show the attendance was much more then they thought it would be (over 450 cars) The judging and classes where a little disorganized but all in all a good show for there first year. Hope you can make it to our Team Shelby Event Oct. 2nd.

Archived