TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello everyone

emsbull

My first time here, got my 2011 two weeks ago and love it. Look forward to meeting and chatting with others here. Black with black interior, Performance package, electronis package, stripe delete. So far 180 miles on it and this is one great ride.

congrats and welcome to Team Shelby. You have just found the best place to talk cars, lyao w/ jokes, see pretty girls w/ Mustangs, spend all your money on mods and even get some great deals from time to time. Not to mention the great people on here who are always available to help others out w/ tech issues and anything else that comes along. You will have a good time here. Craig :happy feet:

Welcome dude. Post some of the pic's here. Not many look in the albums.

...just sayin.

Here are a couple, I will get some nice ones and post them also

:dance:

post-29565-128043182162_thumb.jpg

post-29565-128043183423_thumb.jpg

post-29565-128043182162_thumb.jpg

post-29565-128043183423_thumb.jpg

Where are you in PA?

We are having a Team Shelby event in suburban Philadelphia October 2nd. Watch the events forum for further details.

I live outside Quakertown and will watch for the event, nice to meet you

Hey EMSBULL, congrats on a beautiful car made the exact way I would order one, and still might... :happy feet:

I hope your a Steelers fan..... :dance:

Thank you and I am slightly partial to the Steelers since I grew up with Randy Grossmans nephew, who would probably beat me up if I didnt like them ;)

Archived