TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAAC Telephone contact

makapuu

We just arrived home after a Chicago-San Francisco road trip with our (almost) new 2008 Grabber Orange GT500. We had no fax so didn't register for SAAC-35, so I wanted to know if there was anyone I could call to find out about registration...any help would be appreciated!

We just arrived home after a Chicago-San Francisco road trip with our (almost) new 2008 Grabber Orange GT500. We had no fax so didn't register for SAAC-35, so I wanted to know if there was anyone I could call to find out about registration...any help would be appreciated!

Click on the SAAC 35 banner at the top of your screen.

I clicked on the banner, and there are no telephone contacts there I could find.

Well, you're right about that. SAAC only offers a phone number for their FAX. I guess that you could fax them and request a contact number or ask them to call you back.

Pre-Registration closed, however, you can still get in. You can pay just for the day at the time you show up, but who knows what lines can be line, or follow the info I pasted below.

If you have already registered for SAAC 35, thank you. You are now dismissed to read other less important Forum topics.

For those of you still reading this post and are planning to attend SAAC 35 please know that Pre-Registration will close on Monday, July 26th. This will only work if you are going to FAX us your registration or email us your information. Snail mail isn't going to arrive before the dead-line.

Here's the link to the Registration form: SAAC 35 Registration form click here http://www.saac.com/files/saac35/registration.pdf

If we can assist you further please let our office know at saac35@saac.com

If you choose NOT to pre-register bring water and patience to wait in the long line at the registration table.

See ya there,

Jay Talbott

Archived