TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Dodge Brochures

I was looking for some paperwork on my Shelby Dodge GLHS and my Shelby Mustangs and came accross some sales brochure sold the Mustang stuff at SAAC but have a good supply of Dodge Items a few GLHS both 86 and 87 some Lancer stuff CSXT items 88 and 90 CSX and Dakota, you can contact me here or my work email bruce@gmcscuba.com and we will see what we can help you with. For the hard core collector I have some press kits from my visit to the factory in Whitter. Please contact me if you are interested, price when agreed upon will include UPS shpping, Bruce

Found another treasure last night in my storage room this is for you Shelby Dakota fans I have approx 20 posters of Shelby with Dakota truck sent to me in 1989 by thier PR man when I ran the Shelby Dodge club here in WI used to give this stuff away, forgot I had these they are for sale, pm me at bruce@gmcscuba.com to dicuss price which will include shipping Bruce

I was looking for some paperwork on my Shelby Dodge GLHS and my Shelby Mustangs and came accross some sales brochure sold the Mustang stuff at SAAC but have a good supply of Dodge Items a few GLHS both 86 and 87 some Lancer stuff CSXT items 88 and 90 CSX and Dakota, you can contact me here or my work email bruce@gmcscuba.com and we will see what we can help you with. For the hard core collector I have some press kits from my visit to the factory in Whitter. Please contact me if you are interested, price when agreed upon will include UPS shpping, Bruce

Ops I meant 89 CSX and Dakota, sorry Bruce

Note ALL press kits have been sold still have approx 10 each of the brochures

Intersted in Dakota Posters, 850-380-8454

Still have about 10 left $20.00 each and I will pay UPS shipping to you, advise, my wk email is bruce@gmcscuba.com need your adress if you want one check or money order is fine Bruce

Found another treasure last night in my storage room this is for you Shelby Dakota fans I have approx 20 posters of Shelby with Dakota truck sent to me in 1989 by thier PR man when I ran the Shelby Dodge club here in WI used to give this stuff away, forgot I had these they are for sale, pm me at bruce@gmcscuba.com to dicuss price which will include shipping Bruce

Please note ALL Shelby Dakota posters have been sold Thank you Bruce

Note all 86 GLHS brochures and 87 GLHs brochures have been sold Thank you Bruce

Looked through my sales and performance literature still have the 86 and 89 performance books from Shelby Autos, and the following sales literture 87 CSX, 89 CSX and Dakota and finally Shelby lancer., AllGLHS literature has been sold, Bruce

Bruce, Got the posters and brochures yesterday - Fantastic stuff !! I know you said the were in new condition but I didn't expect them to be that NEW!!! I was also impressed with the original pachaging from the Shelby factory in Whittier . . . complete with postmarks !!

Really great stuff.I'll be back for more. Thanks, Dennis, Pensacola, FL 850 380-8454 or soldpie@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Bruce, I got my package a couple of days ago, awesome stuff!!! Thank you very much! I didn't want to open the STILL SEALED shop manual suppliment, but in the end I couldn't resist. I had to see what was inside!

Good luck with racing the 66! Keep me posted.

Talk to you later!

Bruce, I got my package a couple of days ago, awesome stuff!!! Thank you very much! I didn't want to open the STILL SEALED shop manual suppliment, but in the end I couldn't resist. I had to see what was inside!

Good luck with racing the 66! Keep me posted.

Talk to you later!

Glad you liked tje items, I will keep you posted on factory photos and roadtests that will scan to you.again thanks for kind words, call if any questions 414-774-1616 Bruce

I enthusiastically echo the other comments from members who have purchased items from Bruce. I recently purchased some Shelby brochures from him, and am very pleased with the purchase. The items arrived carefully packaged and in excellent condition. I think the prices he charges are very fair, considering the age and increasing scarcity of the items. He is a veritable font of Shelby knowledge, and I've enjoyed corresponding with him. I plan on purchasing additional items from him in the near future.

Brian H.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to all for patience on roadtest and photo copies am just about done moving my office at home should have copies to you all after Thaksgiving. If anyone still interested in Shelby sales items I have 87 CSX and 89 CSX and Dakota items still in stock each order is shipped no charge UPS please contact me at my work email bruce@gmcscuba.com if you are intetested easier for me to check. Sales literature is $15.00 per itme Thanks Bruce

Archived