TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Calling all AR Owners!

Ok...The Eureka Springs Mustang show will be held Saturday May 28th.

Web site hasn't been updated yet with the date:

http://www.eurekaspringsmustangshow.com/

It's a large show, good drive, and nice cars.

We can go and park as a group.

Thoughts?

May 28 and 29 is also the days for the Team Shelby Sebring Florida driving event. Too much fun and too many decisions. Larry

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted info on the Eureka Springs and Mustang on the Mountain shows. One is on Saturday, the other Sunday. Anyone interested in making a weekend out of it?

It would be a three hour drive to from Eureka Springs to Morrilton, AR. I was thinking we could stay overnight in Eureka Springs (more to do after the show) and then get up in the AM for a drive to the auto museum for the next event.

Anyone up for it?

• 2 months later...

Hey all,

Good to see other Shelby Team members in the NWA area. I am located in Bella Vista. Just purchased a 2008 GT500 2 weeks ago. 6000 miles and is a blast to drive. Was just looking at the Mustang show coming up in May in Eureka Springs. Looks like a good time and should be a fun drive over. There is also the Shelby event in Tulsa in June. Would be fun to get together and rumble through the area.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

Good to see other Shelby Team members in the NWA area. I am located in Bella Vista. Just purchased a 2008 GT500 2 weeks ago. 6000 miles and is a blast to drive. Was just looking at the Mustang show coming up in May in Eureka Springs. Looks like a good time and should be a fun drive over. There is also the Shelby event in Tulsa in June. Would be fun to get together and rumble through the area.

If you're going to the show tomorrow look for me in the white SGT...Team Shelby window stickers.

:shift:

• 2 weeks later...

missed the show this year in Eureka. Had last minute issue that had to handle. I did see the note about the local cruise nights. I will certainly stop by a few to hang out and show off the car.

I'll keep an eye out for ya!

:-)

I am going to miss this week. Have the car in getting front facia work done, but will have it back Tuesday. I am certainly ready to have it back and will be in for next weekend. We need to all hook up and roll to Tulsa for the gathering there. Not going to run the track this year, but I am wanting to attend. Anyone else interested?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all I own an '07 SGT and just got stationed here at Little Rock AFB. Thought I'd check in and see what was going on (if anything) as far as get-togethers go. Please keep me in the loop. Thanks!

Welcome!

Spring is on the way and things get more active then so keep an eye out!

• 3 months later...

Archived