TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PART SEARCH

mikspny

I need your help finding these tow rings. They are the red rings that are on the front and back bumper, centered, on the FR500C race car. I have an email into Multimatic and a friend at Ford but other than that I don't know where to look. But I bet one of you do!!!! I'm sorry I don't have a picture of the car but I'm lucky to be able to post this note!

Thanks, in advance.

I knew you'd be the one to answer!! Thanks for you help. Not sure if I told you but my car is in the final stages of becoming an SCCA ITE car and I really like those tow hooks. Oh, and I can call Black Forest tomorrow for the ring and ask about the GT500 at the 24. Keep you posted.

Great! I heard that they blew a tranny the night before the race and after they rebuilt it that night it failed again during the race. They were fast up until the time it failed. Hope they get it sorted out. It was fun watching them pass the Porches. Daytona is supposed to be the best track for the Mustangs.

Mark,

Did not call Black Forest because Multimatic builds that car. I did sent them an email and a set are on their way. REALLY nice people. They have other gadgets we may need and we are welcome to them. Some are exclusive to Ford, so not all is available. AGAIN, your car really looks sharp, I'm really impressed with the interior.

Archived