TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GTH Get together

Last Sat. Had a little get together for some of the Local GTHs 2 06 coupes # 14 #28 3 07 Verts # 174,299,350.

One other Vert did not show up.All cars are locale to me,Doylestown Pa.Any other GTHs that would like to Join us on our next outting let me know.

Terry

07H350

post-26623-127984300191_thumb.jpg

post-26623-127984300191_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Last Sat. Had a little get together for some of the Local GTHs 2 06 coupes # 14 #28 3 07 Verts # 174,299,350.

One other Vert did not show up.All cars are locale to me,Doylestown Pa.Any other GTHs that would like to Join us on our next outting let me know.

Terry

07H350

It would be a nice drive from Ontario. Please let me know about the next one. Dan

This is a picture of my vert with 7 other Hertz cars from the Mustangs Northwest annual show in Bellevue WA.

shelby19.jpg

There was another coupe and vert that showed up too late to park in line with us, and there was another coupe parked in the judged show area. It was awsome to have so many Hertz cars together! Many of them drove down from Canada for the show.

I'd love to drive down to Vegas sometime to Shelby American. It'd be great to set up some kind of Hertz reunion there someday!

Really wished I could have made the trip to Bellvue, next year for sure. I would love to drive my car to Vegas, especially with a few other Hertz cars that would be amazing. Have been to Shelby before and did the tour etc, but would be cool to arrive in the GT-H.

Cheers,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

hey tom it,s paul+evelyn from b.c canada, how are you doing,well i hope we are doing fine up here.we had a show at the a+w rest. here and had the rental sign on our car we had three or foue that wanted to rent our car.we thought that was wild. i,ll try and get back on here again soon,also i went to the props and ponys show in bellingham and got pics with p51 plane too, go on stangnation site to see

hey tom it,s paul+evelyn from b.c canada, how are you doing,well i hope we are doing fine up here.we had a show at the a+w rest. here and had the rental sign on our car we had three or foue that wanted to rent our car.we thought that was wild. i,ll try and get back on here again soon,also i went to the props and ponys show in bellingham and got pics with p51 plane too, go on stangnation site to see

Nice to hear from you again!

We haven't made it to any other shows. The Shelby's in the shop right now finally getting the front bumper replaced. I should have her back Friday.

I'll head over to Stangnation and check out those pics, they sound awsome!

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Archived