TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OSHKOSH EAA 2010 AIRVENTURE

stormeaston

Who all got free tickets and a chance to park their cars at the "Shelby American Owners Legend Area".

MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:shift:

The Target parking lot is just north of the EAA in the Menard Plaza Shopping Center. The address is 1900 South Koeller Street Oshkosh WI. If your comming in from the north you'd take the 9th street exit and turn 1st right on Koeller Street, from the south you'd take the 20th street exit and turn1st left onto Koeller street. Koeller Street runs north and south along Hwy 41 which you will be on to get to the EAA grounds. 8:00 AM..........be there or be square.

Next..........anyone who is comming in from the west............. Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Northern Iowa, you are welcome to crash at my place Tuesday night. We are about an hour and a half (if my wife drives) or an hour and 50 minutes (if I drive) from Oshkosh, and it's pretty much interstate all the way there. This will break up your driving time and you won't have to leave at 1am to get to Target on time, I can imagine there aren't many rooms available at this time aound there for that week. Just throwing that out there for anyone interested or is in need.

Archived