TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Daily Driver

BIKEBOY

In Oklahoma my 08 SRT-8 Charger or if the weather sucks my 04 diesel Excursion 4X4, wife has her 01 F150 4X4 King Ranch.

In California I keep my 03 cobra Convert and she has her 07 Mercedes G 500.

Doc Scott

Excursion? Excursion? :headscratch: wth's that????

Lol!!! I didn't think there were any of those on the road anymore. Seriously now...try looking out for one coming down the road next time your driving around!! My wife and I have been looking for a clean low-miler for TWO years now, to NO avail! Hell, I'd even take a 2wd gas model at this point.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my daily driver.....

2006 Grand Prix GT.....company car...I didnt get to choose.......last one was a 97 Buick Century so I really am not complaining......

Pretty good parking space for the concert.......

BestParkingSpotEver!.jpg

and no one......I repeat....no one has anything on my parallel parking chops.......I am King! :salute:

Parallel parking King.jpg

BestParkingSpotEver!.jpg

My daily driver is either my 2000 Audi A4 Quattro, 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 or a 2003 HD V-ROD. I am not brand loyal amost all manufactures make one appealing vehicle that fit your needs or desires. - Kevin

I don't drive daily. Gave it up in 1998. Up until 1992 I commuted in my quarter-million-mile 1967 MG B/GT; it retired that year and is still around the corner of the house, awaiting restoration or lightning-strike, the latter more likely than the former.

Current grocery-getter (once every ten days or so) is the Toyodel RAV4 the Missus goes to school in.

Twice-a-year five-mile round trips to the sanitary fill ("dump" in some dialects) and every-so-often to Home Depot and the like is in the 1989 Toyodel SR5 Xcab P/U.

Also have access to my granddaughter's 1990-something Bronco, a proven rock-climber; and to her dad's 2006-or-so F350 diesel that is really long, really wide, and has four doors; and to her mom's I-give-up-what-year Mazda Miata, which is pretty faded, but has all the really good handling mods under there; I suppose if I really wanted to, I could unwrap her dad's Spitfire autocross car, the one with the 300HP Mazda rotor-motor in it;

October, on the way home from Chuckwalla, I drove the 2009 coupe in the rain from Temecula to San Diego. First time either of the Mustangs had been driven in rain, or even fog, in a totl of four years of ownership; neither of them has moved since the rain hit about twenty days ago. Maybe tomorrow, if the weather be good and the streets have dried.

You guys have an extra car for your daily driver? I'm jealous!!!

I'm jealouse,too. But then again, my daily is this when I am not using my wifes Toyota Sienna.

post-28087-0-47413500-1294290286_thumb.jpg

post-28087-0-47413500-1294290286_thumb.jpg

I'm jealouse,too. But then again, my daily is this when I am not using my wifes Toyota Sienna.

Oh sure Den...there you go braggin' again! Is this a cheap bump for your BEAUTIFUL ride????? :hysterical:

.....................................'cause it's ok if it is! S W E E T!!

my daily driver.....

2006 Grand Prix GT.....company car...I didnt get to choose.......last one was a 97 Buick Century so I really am not complaining......

Pretty good parking space for the concert.......

BestParkingSpotEver!.jpg

and no one......I repeat....no one has anything on my parallel parking chops.......I am King! :salute:

Two things.......Marji will love NYC pic and I can parallel park just as good.............if the other two cars don't mind bumping :hysterical:

Oh sure Den...there you go braggin' again! Is this a cheap bump for your BEAUTIFUL ride????? :hysterical:

.....................................'cause it's ok if it is! S W E E T!!

[/quot I figure that I might as well bragg since alot of you are heading to Vegas next week and I can't :hysterical: Seriously I am not trying to brag, I just love my car. I will be working for free at a hospital as part of my education along with class time, thats why I cannot go to this years bash :cry: . I am hoping to go to the 2012 or 2013 Bash so I can meet many of you nice TS members. Thank you for the compliment. I have owned many othe cars, but this car is my choice for the DD. Of coarse, I would not mind having a new GT350 as a DD instead.

Normally we have a 2002 Windstar and a 2003 Windstar.

However, now that there is a recall on the Windstar's rear axle and both of ours failed, we now have a 2010 Escape and a 2010 Impala that we are driving courtesy of Ford. As soon as the rental agency has another Ford, the Impala will be replaced with something else. :yup:

Horrah, the rental agency finally had another Ford Escape come in so the Impala is gone. Now I don't have to take the heat for not only having a Chevy in the yard but one from Mass to boot. :hysterical: Still don't know when the recall will be taken care of but it sort of irrelevant at the moment.

This is not a DD for me, but currently my other HotRod that is sitting alongside the GT500.

I am currently (this week, anyway), contemplating swapping this for a '10 Challenger...HemiOrange R/T. It's all about working the wife!! :happy feet:

The 'said' Challenger is sitting on my dealer's lot, and has been for months. It just keeps getting discounted further. Problem is...that's the wife's contention with the car. Why is it sitting, and what happens after we buy it? Keeps going backwards more??? After all, it is a Mopar!!! :hysterical:

Excursion? Excursion? :headscratch: wth's that????

Lol!!! I didn't think there were any of those on the road anymore. Seriously now...try looking out for one coming down the road next time your driving around!! My wife and I have been looking for a clean low-miler for TWO years now, to NO avail! Hell, I'd even take a 2wd gas model at this point.

Bought a V10 4X4 with 53k EddieBauer last summer out of PA for middle son to drive. They are out there, every time I go to the dealer for anything they ask if I want to trade it in or sell it!

My DD is a 2008 Roush F150 Nitemare. Actually living in south Florida, both the 08 GT500 and truck swap out as DD's depend whether or not I'm hauling golf clubs, groceries, or A**. :lol:

That's a coooool truck!

I don't think I've heard of them? Love the stepside.

Archived