TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Woodward Dream Cruise

davidbdzuris

Any local Michigan Shelby owners attending the annual Woodward Dream Cruise? Shelby was here last year along Mustang mile but havent heard they will be here again. There must be a lot of Shelby Mustangs in the Metro Detroit region and wouldnt it be great to see a few hundred of them all together!

I am in again for Mustang Alley of course in the Snake Pit for a third year.

Sent a note to Robert to see if he had any information on the Shelby truck being in town. Also asked about permission to use logo to make a Team Shelby Window card. Still have not heard back. Figure the store and 4.6 Valve covers are keeping him busy.

Any TS member in the Snake Pit, check with me when you get there. Expect it will get worked out.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be there,not sure if I'll be driving my Hertz or flying in and driving a buddies car.

The Shelby truck is leaving Monterey and going to Northern CA for SAAC and getting parked .

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of folks.

Doc Scott

Hi I'm new hear is anyone welcome, if so what are the dates

The prep is already started. People Cruise all week. I am going Tuesday from Chicago.

Website:http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/Company Overview:In August 1995, Nelson House and a group of volunteers looked to relive and recreate the nostalgic heydays of the 50s and 60s, when youth, music and Motor City steel roamed Woodward Avenue, America’s first highway. That year, 250,000 people participated—nearly ten times the number expected. The rest, as they say, is history.

Today, the Woodward Dream Cruise is the world’s largest one-day automotive event, drawing 1.5 million people and 40,000 classic cars each year from around the globe—from as far away as New Zealand, Australia, Japan and the former Soviet Union. North American cruisers from California, Georgia, Canada and all points in between caravan to Metro Detroit to participate in what has become, for many, an annual rite of summer.

(read less)

In August 1995, Nelson House and a group of volunteers looked to relive and recreate the nostalgic heydays of the 50s and 60s, when youth, music and Motor City steel roamed Woodward Avenue, America’s first highway. That year, 250,000 people participated—nearly ten times the number expected. The rest, as they say, is history.

Today, the Woodward Dream Cruise is the world’s largest one-day automotive event, drawing 1.5 million people and 40,000 classic cars each year from around the globe—from... (read more)Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/WoodwardDreamCruise

I am in again for Mustang Alley of course in the Snake Pit for a third year.

Sent a note to Robert to see if he had any information on the Shelby truck being in town. Also asked about permission to use logo to make a Team Shelby Window card. Still have not heard back. Figure the store and 4.6 Valve covers are keeping him busy.

Any TS member in the Snake Pit, check with me when you get there. Expect it will get worked out.

Did you make the cards last year? They were a big hit can`t make itthis year had to cancel today but my friend with his Black SS willbe there. If you are making the window cards could you please give Steve an extra one wouldn`t mind having one . Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I should be their again!

They generally have a "Snake Pit" for the Cobra's and Shelby's :happy feet:

A couple of local Detroit Shelby Club Members have tried to contact SAi about the upcoming events in Dearborn, Romeo and Flat Rock and we havent been able to get an answer. Do you know if local residents can participate in these events without buying the hotel package?

Let us know please!

Thanks

A couple of local Detroit Shelby Club Members have tried to contact SAi about the upcoming events in Dearborn, Romeo and Flat Rock and we havent been able to get an answer. Do you know if local residents can participate in these events without buying the hotel package?

Let us know please!

Thanks

The Dearborn 2011 Event has been put together by Robert and Sharon. They had a limit of 100 tickets for purchase for this event and it sold out within days. Passes for Henry Ford Museum Team Shelby Club Banquet August 19th can be found HERE

Archived