TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WOODWARD TRACK DAY AT FORD PROVING GROUNDS

SHELBYCS6

I don't know how many are going to the Woodward Dream Cruise and Mustang Alley but I have booked my GT-500 and my CS6 and hope it works out I can bring both.

I received notification that there would be a track day at the Ford proving grounds on the Thursday or Friday prior to the event and I just received notification I was accepted.

Myself and my guest will get a tour of the proving grounds and facility, a opportunity to have full hot laps with the Ford drivers, driving pace laps with the Ford race vehicles, skid pad, water pad and to run our own vehicles on the track....add a full lunch and an opportunity to attend a race dinner...makes for a great day....

And...all but the optional dinner....is ...100% no-charge !!!

I cannot wait till August 19 th !!!!!!

I don't know how many are going to the Woodward Dream Cruise and Mustang Alley but I have booked my GT-500 and my CS6 and hope it works out I can bring both.

I received notification that there would be a track day at the Ford proving grounds on the Thursday or Friday prior to the event and I just received notification I was accepted.

Myself and my guest will get a tour of the proving grounds and facility, a opportunity to have full hot laps with the Ford drivers, driving pace laps with the Ford race vehicles, skid pad, water pad and to run our own vehicles on the track....add a full lunch and an opportunity to attend a race dinner...makes for a great day....

Did it last year and it was great !!! Woodward is sensory overload! I'll be out for the cruise

Doc scott

Did it last year and it was great !!! Woodward is sensory overload! I'll be out for the cruise

Doc scott

I can only imagine... I'm very excited about this event..

I going with several Canadian Team Shelby members to the event but I'm not sure yet how many got accepted to the track..

If I get both cars down..I'll have the 2006 white CS6 vert and the 2010 Grabber Blue GT-500..

hope to see you there !

I did this last year also. You're in for a huge treat. it's kind of a bummer that they won't let people in who did it last year but I understand. Gotta give someone else a chance.

Hope to be able to go to Woodward again this year. Last year my GT500 was parked right out in front on Woodward across from Duggan's.

I did this last year also. You're in for a huge treat. it's kind of a bummer that they won't let people in who did it last year but I understand. Gotta give someone else a chance.

Hope to be able to go to Woodward again this year. Last year my GT500 was parked right out in front on Woodward across from Duggan's.

The rides with the Ford Track drivers are insane!!!!

totally dig the van drives and take it all in!!!!

My photo is from that event

Doc Scott

Duggans Rocks !!! ,

I have an company office Muscle Cars Of Woodward LLC upstairs at Duggans come by and visist in the summer time. Kimmie is my executive director. Just go upstairs and ask for here and tell her your my friend and your looking for Scotty and she will br happy to get me or you a drink of whatever you want. :happy feet:

Scotty g. Owner MCW LLC.

Duggans Rocks !!! ,

I have an company office Muscle Cars Of Woodward LLC upstairs at Duggans come by and visist in the summer time. Kimmie is my executive director. Just go upstairs and ask for here and tell her your my friend and your looking for Scotty and she will br happy to get me or you a drink of whatever you want. :happy feet:

Scotty g. Owner MCW LLC.

Will do....

We will be there from the 19th to the 23rd..

Randy

I was also accepted for the track event will be there with the GT500 vert!!

Duggans Rocks !!! ,

Scotty g. Owner MCW LLC.

Dude you ROCK!!! I might have to take you up on that offer! Duggan's is like the center of the "Woodward Universe" :salute::dance:

Archived