TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No more boring videos...

1BADGT500

Well I spent the last 4 hours playing with "Windows Movie Maker" on my computer and learned a little on how to edit/combine/clip/cut and paste videos etc..... It was real easy, here's a small sample I made a few minutes ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_sYkHhXax4

What do you guys think... should I make some new vids and post them :redcard: or should I just retire from the video arena all together?

(I know I set myself up for a tribal beating on this one... :finger: oh well, WTF)

I enjoy your vid. clips. I vote that you keep them comming. One of our members let me drive his car yesterday and experience that SC whine and power. It was very cool for me to hear it tonight in your vids. Thank you.

I will be listening and watching it some more, because as you know...I have a bad case of PSDS.

Well I spent the last 4 hours playing with "Windows Movie Maker" on my computer and learned a little on how to edit/combine/clip/cut and paste videos etc..... It was real easy, here's a small sample I made a few minutes ago...

What do you guys think... should I make some new vids and post them :redcard: or should I just retire from the video arena all together?

(I know I set myself up for a tribal beating on this one... :finger: oh well, WTF)

Another Cecil B DeMille. Need to add a nice burnout. :headspin:

The car sounds incredibly bad ... YOU HAVE NO IDEA how bad I want my car to sound that way.

its not a money issue just a noise issue

I have a hearing loss at a certain range in the middle .. lower and upper frequencies are fine .. just a mid range I have nerve loss .. so any back ground noise makes it more difficult to hear stuff like people .. the radio ... which is the only reason I havent sprung for the BIG SOUND!

Rock on !

dond

You guys are great, thanks for all the support! I will be working on a tour video as soon as I get my pulley on my car, take a drive around the Big Island in a GT500.... coming soon ....to a stangsunleahed forum near you!

p.s. burnout will be on this one, thats a promise!

Great vid! I can't get enough of this stuff. It's the only thing keeping me sane while I wait for a VIN.

The car sounds incredibly bad ... YOU HAVE NO IDEA how bad I want my car to sound that way.

its not a money issue just a noise issue

I have a hearing loss at a certain range in the middle .. lower and upper frequencies are fine .. just a mid range I have nerve loss .. so any back ground noise makes it more difficult to hear stuff like people .. the radio ... which is the only reason I havent sprung for the BIG SOUND!

Rock on !

dond

Huh, what? I feel your pain :hysterical:

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR VIDEO!!!

THE SOUND OF THAT CAR IS PURE SEX, AND POWER!!!

PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING, YOU DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

Thanks King, it sounds much better in person.... I wish I had a real video camera, this digital HP 5 mp camera doesn't really cut it but I don't have any money for anything other than payments and mods now (I'm sure you guys understand).

Archived