TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MOCA's 30th Annual Round-Up

Stang_Girl

Here's the link to the information:

http://www.mocatx.com/carshow/summershow.html

The Mustang Owners Club of Austin (MOCA) had its very first car show in 1980. As one might expect, the number of Mustangs on display at that show was not great, but it was obviously an inspired idea, as there has been a MOCA car show every single year since then.

On July 31, 2010, MOCA will be hosting its 30th Annual Round Up of Mustangs, Fords, collector cars from other Ford Motor Company divisions, and Ford-powered vehicles. The Round Up will be held at the Great Hills Baptist Church parking lot, 10500 Jollyville Road , Austin. For more information please email: carshowinfo@mocatx.com

I'm already registered.

Awesome Dwain. Not sure if we are entering any of ours. I know mine is out due to having the Cobra R front bumper needing repainting and having the R wing painted as well. We'll be out there as well. Going to try and get Jeff to enter our 85 for display only. His car is sooo sweet!

I'm gonna try to make it up there. I need to mingle amongst my people. I will not be wearing my crown, however I should still be easy to recognize.

I have cars and coffee that morning and was thinking about cabelas that evening. May need a good divorce lawyer also. I'll let you know.

I plan to be there. B)

Austin's Mustang show is sooo much better than the one here in S.A. We haven't had a Mustang & Ford only show since they were held at the Catholic Life bldg. Now that they moved to Bass Pro Shops, they let anyone enter. :wacko: There's everything from Chevys to ricers to low riders there. It's huge, but no longer a "Mustang & Ford only" show. :(

I'm gonna try to make it up there. I need to mingle amongst my people. I will not be wearing my crown, however I should still be easy to recognize.

I have cars and coffee that morning and was thinking about cabelas that evening. May need a good divorce lawyer also. I'll let you know.

I think the tiara will be a giveaway though. :hysterical: And Jeff says we have a garage you can sleep in. :P

I think the tiara will be a giveaway though. hysterical.gif And Jeff says we have a garage you can sleep in. tongue.gif

Well thats what I was waiting for! I'll be there.

Here is the schedule for Saturday July 31st:

Cars and Coffee at Panera Bread in San Antonio (8 to 10 or so)

MOCA Round Up in Austin (11:30ish to ?)

Cabela's in Buda (8ish to 10)

Going to be a long day! But should be fun.

Well thats what I was waiting for! I'll be there.

Here is the schedule for Saturday July 31st:

Cars and Coffee at Panera Bread in San Antonio (8 to 10 or so)

MOCA Round Up in Austin (11:30ish to ?)

Cabela's in Buda (8ish to 10)

Going to be a long day! But should be fun.

Actually, the kiddo is at his grandparents in AZ so we might light you sleep in his bed. :)

Put out my feelers tonight with some local Shelbys and a certain GT to see if they will come out and play with us that day.

I was thinking of dinner thrown in there somewhere. There's a mexican food restaurant close by and a short drive from some other restaurants as well. We can make it a Central Texas Shelby meet..lol. There is a Chili's, Cracker Barrel, Dan's hamburgers across the street from Cabela's along with a hotel if someone wants to stay the night.

Excellent Lori.

I happen to know that there will be a few people coming in from the east who have expressed an interest in dining with us. I'm always up for good Mexican food or a nice burger.

I'm hoping that my wife can meet up with us at some point, at least for a little while.

Sounds like a great weekend :happy feet:

I looks like there might be quite a few cars coming from the east Maybe as many as 8 or more.

At least 2-4 shelbys.

We are staying the night at the Hampton Inn there at Cabelas.

Should be a great time. We can't wait :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sounds like a great weekend :happy feet:

I looks like there might be quite a few cars coming from the east Maybe as many as 8 or more.

At least 2-4 shelbys.

We are staying the night at the Hampton Inn there at Cabelas.

Should be a great time. We can't wait :happy feet: :happy feet:

DeWayne, are ya'll coming in 290? If so, we can meet up with you in Elgin and go as a group to the show. I thnk we are going to enter the 85 in the unrestored class so we can just go in a line.

I will also check to see if we can all park together. I know that has been an issue in the past but as the former Secretary and being primarily the only one who posts on the forums, I have a little pull. Plus, the VP's 99 Cobra is at our house, so if needed, I can hold it hostage. ;)

DeWayne, are ya'll coming in 290? If so, we can meet up with you in Elgin and go as a group to the show. I thnk we are going to enter the 85 in the unrestored class so we can just go in a line.

I will also check to see if we can all park together. I know that has been an issue in the past but as the former Secretary and being primarily the only one who posts on the forums, I have a little pull. Plus, the VP's 99 Cobra is at our house, so if needed, I can hold it hostage. ;)

The parking is going to be by class so all the Shelby's should be together. :happy feet:

The parking is going to be by class so all the Shelby's should be together. :happy feet:

Let me know where yall come into Austin and I'll tag along to the show.

So are we under the "what happens at IHOP stays at IHOP" rule? Thanks to everyone who drove in for the show. It was great to see everyone and spend the day together. Can't wait until Granbury! :happy feet:

Archived