elkhorn6990

Dubstang

Hotrodric

Shelbyguy470

H0050

Shelbyguy

Kahmann (hopefully)

vapor08gt500

I am hoping to attend on Saturday/Sunday and check this event out. Still trying to work out the logistics related to work. Will not be bringing the car, just a spectator.

BRING THE CAR!

I am hoping to attend on Saturday/Sunday and check this event out. Still trying to work out the logistics related to work. Will not be bringing the car, just a spectator.

You need to drive up to spectate, therefore you MUST bring the GT-H !

I'm only spectating Sat & Sun too..

Drag racing on Friday though :shift:

Alex and I would be leaving our area late on Friday to spend Friday and Saturday night there. Mosta likely leave about 2:00pm to get back home. The drive is about 430 mile or 6 1/2 hours. We still are in the talking about all the details.

Tom

I will be there, Orange or white, white or Orange,hummmm, Stick or Auto,,Auto or Stick, hummm :shift: maybe both?

Michelle seems to enjoy the car functions, therefore, you each drive one. Personally, i can't wait to see your GO SGT!

Michelle seems to enjoy the car functions, therefore, you each drive one. Personally, i can't wait to see your GO SGT!

Tom, looks like you will be there on Fri? Is anyone planning on going up there in a group? Or a meeting place in SJ near the 101 fwy? I would like to get there about 7:00 just before it opens on Sat. I assume something will be posted? Thanks

BRING THE CAR!!!!!

BRING THE CAR!!!

Tom, looks like you will be there on Fri? Is anyone planning on going up there in a group? Or a meeting place in SJ near the 101 fwy? I would like to get there about 7:00 just before it opens on Sat. I assume something will be posted? Thanks

Michael and I are heading up Thursday pm. Stay tuned here to see if there'll be any caravaning up...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stang is almost ready for tomorrows trip. I still need to detail the engine bay today. Probaly will not be able to sleep tonight. Looking to the four days of fun with my TS friends...

Tom

I we be going Friday for sure and hope to go back for Sat or Sun depends on heat and health.

Talked with Jerome from CSCF, and he said that the GT-350 will be there! And that is the next raffle so bring some money for tickets and a get cause.

Anyone else from Central Coast or South Bay Area going up and when are you leaving?

SHELBYGUY

Archived