TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cars & Coffee

Rag Top Day

Does anyone know if they still have the Cars & Coffee at the Carlsbad outlet center? It ran from 7am - 9am on the last Saturday of the month.

Might be a good way to meet some TS members.

Well, here's your answer, I shot the center a quick email:

Hello,

Thank you for your email - there is an informal group of sports car owners who meet at the center the last Saturday of the month, however we're not aware of any coffee service that is provided. We do have a Starbucks Coffee on site and they open at 6:00 a.m.

We look forward to your visit, if we can provide any further information kindly let us know.

Regards,

Caren Sipiora

General Manager

Carlsbad Premium Outlets®

5620 Paseo del Norte, #100

Carlsbad, CA 92008

(760) 804-9000 Ext. 5932 | office

(760) 804-9044 | fax

csipiora@simon.com | email

www.premiumoutlets.com/carlsbad

SIMON®

John

Thanks SoCalSGT for checking into that. Looks like I will check it out Saturday the 31st of July.

Wounder if any others might want to show up?

Hopefully will see some of you there.

Michael,

Since we're between Shelby's right now, we'll probably wait until next time (and hope the 350 is ready by then). Let everyone know how the turnout is. If memory serves me correctly, the Starbucks is at the far south end of the center as you approach from Palomar Airport Rd. Have fun.

John

Michael,

Since we're between Shelby's right now, we'll probably wait until next time (and hope the 350 is ready by then). Let everyone know how the turnout is. If memory serves me correctly, the Starbucks is at the far south end of the center as you approach from Palomar Airport Rd. Have fun.

John

Will do. I will take some photos and post them here.Hope your new baby comes soon, saw Jack Miller got his so it should not be to long :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I did not post sooner :doh: There were alot of cars there. I think there were a total of 6 GT500's, a new 2011 GT, A Roush and others. Also a bunch of exotics along with a pair of Vipers and a few Corvette's including a ZR1. Almost everyone left around 8:30 to go to the HRE wheel open house. Here are a couple of the Ford pictures.

CarsCoffee009.jpg

CarsCoffee013.jpg

Archived