TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood Struts

Super Snake

Found this link to another place for hood struts. They are about $30 less than Steeda, looks like equal quality

this is my first attempt at posting a link, I don't have a clue if this will work.

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/webstore/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16161&category_id=261

Found this link to another place for hood struts. They are about $30 less than Steeda, looks like equal quality

this is my first attempt at posting a link, I don't have a clue if this will work.

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/webstore/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16161&category_id=261'>http://www.silverhorseracing.com/webstore/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16161&category_id=261

I'm a loser, try this

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/

I'm a loser, try this

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/

You're not a loser...just learning. You got closer the second time..it takes some practice...so don't give up. Thanks for posting.

What I do is simply go to the web page I want. Click one time in the address bar, press Ctrl+C on your keyboard for copy, then when you are writing your post....press Ctrl+V for paste. Works for me most of the time...except if you're in a password protected screen or something.

Dave

HeHeHe....

As soon as you click on the page that you want to display, click on the address (browser) link ONCE and then 'COPY'....go to where you want it and 'paste' it.

Thanks Guys

I'll get it right next time

I still think that the new 2007 one that Steeda is making this year looks better. IMO. No holes and polished.

Do you make Wells for a living ?

I do like the polished finish. I didn't want the Steeda name on my car and for me with the holes it just makes them lighter.

I think Great Grampa dug a few wells in his day. I think his main sorce of income was stealing horses. they hung him by the neck in front of the whole town.

My profession is Helicopter Flight Test. I'm not a pilot, I manage Flight test programs.

Grabber, did you get your RIDE?

How was it?

How was it you ask. It was great. The details are in this thread if you dare to drudge thru it.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ic=5860&hl=

Thanks, I do dare...

I caught site of the post Friday at work. I guess for some reason I share your pain of having to wait for your car.

My wife and I have been Mustang people for years, She had a 1984 GT and I a 1989 5.0 coupe inspired by her GT. We sold hers is 96 and mine in 2000 due to a life event (children). I have never missed a car, any car until then. For years I dreamed of the day I would own another mustang. I was dealing with life driving my explorer and my wife her Bad Ass Minivan. When I caught wind of the Shelby, I was consumed by every article, every picture, every bit of hype about this car. I watched on ebay as the games began with ADM's, it was crazy, I thought I would never get a chance at owning one.

to make a long story barable.

Christmas of 05 my brother heard I wanted a GT500, he called his friend, an exported in Long Island... I got a call from the exporter in July 06 with a deal I was capable of. After a week of negotiations with my wife I made the deal...the fingernail marks around my neck gone, the swelling in my crotch has gone down and the kids are getting a new puppy. I ordered the car 8-10-06, the wait was over 11-8-06, no delays once the order was in. It seemed like it took forever to get here. All that being said I feel for you. I didn't even test drive the new mustangs , My last ride before I drove my GT500 was the test ride I took the kid on that baught my 89... 3 months into his ownership he wrapped it around a power pole. He lived, I wanted to kill him.

anyway, that's how it was I asked. I'll go check out the thread.

Lonnie

1.) After a week of negotiations with my wife I made the deal...the fingernail marks around my neck gone, the swelling in my crotch has gone down 2.) and the kids are getting a new puppy.

1.) Oh my........

2.) We got a new puppy a while ago to.

That looks like the same hood prop kit that I have. Mine is from Classic Design. I bet that's where those are from, especially since the part number starts with "CD". Mine are painted to match the car. I wanted them to blend in as much as possible. Don't have them installed yet due to the car just being stored right now.

Cute puppy. We've been looking for a few months now - our daughter is allergic to a lot of dogs, so we have to be pretty picky.

- Tony

Tony,

My son also has a allergy to dogs. This one does not bother him. These dogs have very little pet dander and only one coat of hair. It is not like other dogs that are furry and shed. It is more like hair, not a big coat of furry hair. Hardley any shedding what so ever. The dog is a cross mix betwen a Yorkshire Terrier and a miniture Poodle. They are called "YorkyPoo".

The dog is 1 year old now. Here are a couple more photos. By the way, the dog has never chewed up anything in the house and after the potty training was over...no accidents at all.

Tony,

The dogs are a kick and cute al all get out. A ton of personality. I could not resist this phot of him when we just got him. We did have to keep him in the linoleum area of the house till he was potty trained, and that took about 2 months.

Lonnie, Sorry for getting off the hood struts. :doh:

Nice pics Grabber. Looks like you may eventually have a rock star to help pay for Shelby mods.

My Son has been playing now for allmost a year. He takes lessons twice a week. He just saved up and bought his second electric guitar. He has a couple amps and a synthesizer. He is now saving up for his 3rd guitar an accoustic version. He is really into the Christian rock scene. I am very proud of his talents and his drive to get better. He wrote a song last month and played it for his grandma (my mom) last month, and it really made me think about his passion. My son just turned 12 in Sept.

Tony,

The dogs are a kick and cute al all get out. A ton of personality. I could not resist this phot of him when we just got him. We did have to keep him in the linoleum area of the house till he was potty trained, and that took about 2 months.

Lonnie, Sorry for getting off the hood struts. :doh:

No problem

there is more puppy hype in my house right now than Shelby Hype

The whole family went out today and filled the BA minivan with puppy mods

:backtotopic: I got mine from Steeda a few months ago and I believe they are from Classic Design also. Steeda now makes them in house, hence the change. Mine have holes and are Stainless not Aluminum.

I think stainless is the way to go, the fatigue life is far greater than aluminum. The polished ones from steeda look great. I have the resorces to have the others polished. I like the cost.

Dave has a goat, but no tractor.

Make note of that...

having a goat and no tractor gets the attention of some special interest groups doesn't it?

Archived