TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Chachi99 has a VIN!!!

chachi99

I admit, I don't post much at all but believe when I say I read as many threads as my tired little eyes can stand...love this site!...anyway, thought I'd let ya'll know that my VIN was issued and I'm 'sub to plant'! Black/Tungsten coupe w/ Shaker1000. Calling Ford next week to get the skinny on the schedule. I'm thinking April...hopefully just in time for the national show in Mustang, OK 20-22 April.

That is all... Phil (chachi99)

I admit, I don't post much at all but believe when I say I read as many threads as my tired little eyes can stand...love this site!...anyway, thought I'd let ya'll know that my VIN was issued and I'm 'sub to plant'! Black/Tungsten coupe w/ Shaker1000. Calling Ford next week to get the skinny on the schedule. I'm thinking April...hopefully just in time for the national show in Mustang, OK 20-22 April.

Great news Phil. Take a look at my signature for an idea of what the production line has done so far on my rig. The Quality hold is killing my delivery big time. The bugs should be worked out soon. I hope to see you hanging around a little bit more. Congrats on your Vin.

Rob

Great news Phil. Take a look at my signature for an idea of what the production line has done so far on my rig. The Quality hold is killing my delivery big time. The bugs should be worked out soon. I hope to see you hanging around a little bit more. Congrats on your Vin.

Rob

Thanks Rob, 'quality hold'...wonder what that could mean...could they be addressing the under hood heat damage issue...leaky superchargers...or maybe they telepathically felt that you REALLY wanted the deluxe interior package and decided to go back and put it in for ya knowing you wouldn't have a problem payin for it. :) They might've just F :censored: D somethin up....caught it and are now fixin' it on yours alone. :banghead: Regardless...i cant imagine how frustrating it is.

Thanks again for the words, Phil

Congrats on getting your VIN. Now its not an if, but a when it will be built! Always a good feeling. Your gonna love the black!

I mainly lurked for a long time too, but as the PSDS started to take over I found I soon couldnt stop from posting. :stats::stats: :happy feet:

KC666

Thanks Rob, 'quality hold'...wonder what that could mean...could they be addressing the under hood heat damage issue...leaky superchargers...or maybe they telepathically felt that you REALLY wanted the deluxe interior package and decided to go back and put it in for ya knowing you wouldn't have a problem payin for it. :) They might've just F :censored: D somethin up....caught it and are now fixin' it on yours alone. :banghead: Regardless...i cant imagine how frustrating it is.

Thanks again for the words, Phil

All Shelby's were on Hold as of Friday 2/2 due to a shifter problem in the mechenism. I believe this problem has been ongoing now for allmost 2 weeks.

Congrats on getting your VIN. Now its not an if, but a when it will be built! Always a good feeling. Your gonna love the black!

I mainly lurked for a long time too, but as the PSDS started to take over I found I soon couldnt stop from posting. :stats::stats: :happy feet:

KC666

For me it is like this.

Wait to get a DORA. :banghead:

Wait to get off material hold. :banghead:

Waite to get a Vin. :banghead:

Waite to get bucked. :banghead:

Wait to get Produced. :banghead:

Now waite to get off "Quality Hold". :banghead:

Then waite for a rail car number. :banghead:

Then waite to get it shipped. :banghead:

Then waite for it to arrive. :banghead:

Pick up the rig. :drop: