TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Detailed list of the Shelby GT package

07Thoroughbred

Does anyone know where I can access a detailed list of the basic conversion package for the Shelby GT. I ordered a White with Automatic only option and was wondering about the full conversion at Las Vegas, the dealer didn't have the info. Does anyone know what happens to the parts that are swapped out during the conversion, such as the original grill or any other part?

Does anyone know where I can access a detailed list of the basic conversion package for the Shelby GT. I ordered a White with Automatic only option and was wondering about the full conversion at Las Vegas, the dealer didn't have the info. Does anyone know what happens to the parts that are swapped out during the conversion, such as the original grill or any other part?

Did you try reading thru this thread.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=4491

Archived