Jump to content

Shelby Camber/Castor Plates

Recommended Posts

I have a 2007 Shelby GT 500. About a year ago, I put on M/M camber castor plates and I see now that M/M makes the plates for Shelby now. Does anyone know if there is a way that I can get the plate that goes on top of the shock tower that has "CS" on it?



Sell your old MM plates and buy a new set of CS plates.


FWIW, Shelby sells those items for less than MM sells them for! You may be able to break even if you find the right buyer.


The CS version is on my checklist of future mods....




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...