TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kohler International at Road America

19again

All Mustang drivers get FREE event admission on Saturday! And a FREE Mustang parade lap at 5:50 PM.

Who's going? I will be there along with my brother in his 67GTA. The weather looks great as of now,cross your fingers.

Hope to meet up with anyTS members.

RoadAmerica2010 (14).JPG

All Mustang drivers get FREE event admission on Saturday! And a FREE Mustang parade lap at 5:50 PM.

Who's going? I will be there along with my brother in his 67GTA. The weather looks great as of now,cross your fingers.

Hope to meet up with anyTS members.

This weekend was the GREAT! Met up with 25 other Mustangs and Shelby's in Mt Calvary WI at my Uncles old Ford dealership and cruised to Elkhart Lake on Saturday morning. The weather couldn't have been better. The vintage races were a site to see and the driffter car was amazing. I don't know what the Mustang attendence was but there were quite a lot of them. I hope to make this again next year!

RoadAmerica2010 (14).JPG

post-25404-127956589146_thumb.jpg

This weekend was the GREAT! Met up with 25 other Mustangs and Shelby's in Mt Calvary WI at my Uncles old Ford dealership and cruised to Elkhart Lake on Saturday morning. The weather couldn't have been better. The vintage races were a site to see and the driffter car was amazing. I don't know what the Mustang attendence was but there were quite a lot of them. I hope to make this again next year!

It was fun and there were quite a few Mustangs from all years there. The free admission from Ford was nice. I also was able to ride in one of the drift cars on the smaller track. They sure beat the hell out of them!

Archived