TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Little Black Bunny

I see you have a large Terlingua Racing Team sticker on your fender.

What do you suppose that little symbol just below the third feather means?

,,Frank ,,come on,, :finger: ( I'm not selling anything ),,copyright that.,,,there is to much hate in the world. :jackinbox:

:hysterical:

You guys crack me up...

Frank, you knowing the history of the logo and all, I would expect the original didnt have that mark...so my guess is it means "officially corporate sellout" :hysterical:

Now if you intend to honor the spirit of the bunny, sometimes you just gotta go maverick and make your own solutions.... :salute:

We saw a 2002 Terlingua if you will in Hallett....I think its cool to see the brand get used like that!! :happy feet:

Love it Richard!

You guys crack me up...

Frank, you knowing the history of the logo and all, I would expect the original didnt have that mark...so my guess is it means "officially corporate sellout" :hysterical:

Now if you intend to honor the spirit of the bunny, sometimes you just gotta go maverick and make your own solutions.... :salute:

We saw a 2002 Terlingua if you will in Hallett....I think its cool to see the brand get used like that!! :happy feet:

Love it Richard!

Warren, that 2002 is real! Rumor has it there are 6 of them. Was to be some kind of deal that fell thru. I forgot who told me that at Tulsa.

You guys crack me up...

Love it Richard!

thanks for the kind words ,some people do get it,respectfully Richard. :dance:

You guys crack me up...

Love it Richard!

Thank you for your support.

/s/ the comma comma comma chameleon.

Archived