TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Apparel Suggestion

ilmor

I would like to suggest....that Team Shelby shirts be sold upon which we can have the option of adding TS screen names and CSM #'s.

I would like to suggest....that Team Shelby shirts be sold upon which we can have the option of adding TS screen names and CSM #'s.

Why not buy the shirt and add it yourself?

I've had custom embroidery done many MANY times. It's not that expensive if you're just adding text.

For Shelby to do it would require each order be a "custom order" (Paid in FULL prior to delivery, etc. etc. etc.)

Pictures or logos...that's another story. Pay a one-time set-up fee and then X dollars per shirt/jacket after that.

Phill

I've had custom embroidery done many MANY times. It's not that expensive if you're just adding text.

For Shelby to do it would require each order be a "custom order" (Paid in FULL prior to delivery, etc. etc. etc.)

Pictures or logos...that's another story. Pay a one-time set-up fee and then X dollars per shirt/jacket after that.

Phill

I'd rather just order it and pay for it, rather than go through all the extra steps and trouble you mention...plus....the same exact shirts would be available to everyone w/ the same ease of ordering, etc...

Phill

If you want it done right(and the way you want it)................................you have to do it yourself.

Archived