TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Storage Facilty

I am in the process of purchasing a Bank owned 12,000 square foot pole barn on 6.2 acres and utilizing it for an indoor/outdoor storage facility for boats, cars and RV's as well as a detail shop. The building was owned by a private party for his milllion dollar plus auto collection. Sadly he lost everything. The building is located 1/8 mile from my home in Knox Indiana at Bass Lake. The building has heat/AC and is humidity controlled. I also plan on setting up a wash area for people who want to store their vehicle there and need a place to wash it on their own if they desire. Outdoor storage will also be available. I should have an answer from the bank this week so if there is any interest let me know! This is a magnificent facility!!

Thanks!

(Knox Indiana is located in Northern Indiana east of Chicago off Rt 35)

Good luck! It sounds like you have a plan already in place. Have you thought about taking a corner of the building and installing a lift or two? Maybe close off the section, like a shop within a shop.

• 1 month later...

Closed on the building today. We're working hard to get ready to store boats for the winter (Inside and shrink wrap) as well as trailers, etc. I've decided to open up a full blown Marina where we'll be selling Bennington Pontoon boats, servicing, boat covers and repairs, interior repairs and replacements, prop repairs etc. Looking forward to this adventure!

By the way, since I knew this was going to come together and I would be limited for time to enjoy the '07 40th and '08, I had them both up for sale. I sold the '08 :( and still have the '07 40th for sale :cry:

Full Throttle Marina

I am in the process of purchasing a Bank owned 12,000 square foot pole barn on 6.2 acres and utilizing it for an indoor/outdoor storage facility for boats, cars and RV's as well as a detail shop. The building was owned by a private party for his milllion dollar plus auto collection. Sadly he lost everything. The building is located 1/8 mile from my home in Knox Indiana at Bass Lake. The building has heat/AC and is humidity controlled. I also plan on setting up a wash area for people who want to store their vehicle there and need a place to wash it on their own if they desire. Outdoor storage will also be available. I should have an answer from the bank this week so if there is any interest let me know! This is a magnificent facility!!

Thanks!

(Knox Indiana is located in Northern Indiana east of Chicago off Rt 35)

FULL THROTTLE MARINA - Option 5-13.pdf

FULL THROTTLE MARINA - Option 5-13.pdf

Archived