TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2004 Mustang GT Conv - 300,000,000th Ford

mtl1977

Team Mustang guys that view this board...I know you're out there...

I have a Crimson Red 40th Anniversary GT Convertible just like the 300,000,000th Ford that rolled out of The Rouge 11/18/03. I would like to get the VIN for that car to compare to mine for my folder of stuff I have kept for my car (Ford World from Dec. 2003(?), "Where's my car?" data, AWS info, etc).

My car was built on 10/30/03.

Anyone out there that can help? I called WHQ earlier and the car is not displayed in the lobby...I saw some other milestone cars there in the past and thought it might be there. Other search methods I have access to have not been successful.

Thanks in advance.

• 7 years later...

Hello mtl1977, I just yesterday bought a 2004 Crimson Red with Gold Stripe 40th Anniversary edition Mustang GT. The previous owner is in a group of Mustang owners I cruise with. Him and his wife are real close to the same age (60+) as my wife and I. He told me that this GT was in a couple of magazines, I asked why. He stated that it was the 300 millionth one. I was blown away. He has the articles. I will be getting color copies of them also. It has 103,000 miles on it and look fabulous. I bought it from Ford of Franklin, Tn. Stole it for $8,000.

My wife and I are in love with the car. He claimed it was the 300 millionth. I will get the article and see. From this chart mine is 1 of 69 out of 4,558 total in Crimson Red. Here the link to the chart: http: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/2004crimsonbreakdown.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello mtl1977, I just yesterday bought a 2004 Crimson Red with Gold Stripe 40th Anniversary edition Mustang GT. The previous owner is in a group of Mustang owners I cruise with. Him and his wife are real close to the same age (60+) as my wife and I. He told me that this GT was in a couple of magazines, I asked why. He stated that it was the 300 millionth one. I was blown away. He has the articles. I will be getting color copies of them also. It has 103,000 miles on it and look fabulous. I bought it from Ford of Franklin, Tn. Stole it for $8,000.

My wife and I are in love with the car. He claimed it was the 300 millionth. I will get the article and see. From this chart mine is 1 of 69 out of 4,558 total in Crimson Red. Here the link to the chart: http: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/2004crimsonbreakdown.gif

Sorry to tell you but, yours in not the 300 Millionth Car, NPD has it and it has very few Miles on it.

Archived