TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'10 - '11 ROUSH Side Splitters

BIKEBOY

I have tried to get a response from ROUSH on this, to no avail?

I know the car was mostly changed in 2010, minus the roof and quarter windows...but the rockers, though redesigned, look about the same length?

Has anyone, any info on this?

Thx. Bikeboy

I have tried to get a response from ROUSH on this, to no avail?

I know the car was mostly changed in 2010, minus the roof and quarter windows...but the rockers, though redesigned, look about the same length?

Has anyone, any info on this?

Thx. Bikeboy

Shelby has two different side rockers for their Super Snakes ('07-'09 vs '10+) so I have to ASSUME that they are different from Roush too.

But now that we're on the subject...I've been waiting to buy the Tru-fiber side splitters and would like to see the Roush version. I haven't found them on his site. Am I just not looking hard enough?

Where did you see them? Do you have a URL?

TIA,

Phill

Shelby has two different side rockers for their Super Snakes ('07-'09 vs '10+) so I have to ASSUME that they are different from Roush too.

But now that we're on the subject...I've been waiting to buy the Tru-fiber side splitters and would like to see the Roush version. I haven't found them on his site. Am I just not looking hard enough?

Where did you see them? Do you have a URL?

TIA,

Phill

Phill,

I am not the most computer savvy person... I just went to site and found it however. I tried to download and it would'nt allow me. It's under body parts.

Bikeboy

Phill,

I am not the most computer savvy person... I just went to site and found it however. I tried to download and it would'nt allow me. It's under body parts.

Bikeboy

Thank you. I'll see what I can find.

On the Roush site, right?

Thanks again,

Phill

Phill,

Bikeboy

Found 'em, thanks.

Yeah, those weren't on the site last time I checked (been awhile).

And at 149 a PAIR, it's almost too cheap to pass up. I was gonna go with Carbon Fiber but now I'm not too sure.

I saw a 2010 Roush 427R with a set of side splitters on it and they look GREAT. They go right along the lines of the front splitter, kind of "complete" the look.

Either Roush or Tru-Fiber CF, I'm gettting a pair!

Thanks again,

Phill

Found 'em, thanks.

Yeah, those weren't on the site last time I checked (been awhile).

And at 149 a PAIR, it's almost too cheap to pass up. I was gonna go with Carbon Fiber but now I'm not too sure.

I saw a 2010 Roush 427R with a set of side splitters on it and they look GREAT. They go right along the lines of the front splitter, kind of "complete" the look.

Eitehr Roush or Tru-Fiber CF, I'm gettting a pair!

Thanks agian,

Phill

You are welcome!

I am going to try and pin someone down at ROUSH this week after the holiday!!

I will post back for everyone after I get the skinny.

Cheers, and happy fourth everyone.

Bikeboy

Archived