TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congratulations Netherlands!

and Patrick and Astrid on the Netherlands National Team beating Brazil~!

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/worldcup/matchtrax?gameId=2010070210250

:party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

YES, Great win! Vamos Brazil... lol

I love it because they think they are suppose to win it all the time and man they are poor losers

Thanks guys. It was unbelievable. After 10 minutes it was 1-0 for Brazil and that stayed for the first half. The second half it was our good tactics that overruled the samba football of Brazil. Semi final to Uruguay or Ghana. That match is now 1-1 for Ghana half way.

We had three visitors from the US watching the game here. Three guys from the military. They are here on a training for Joined Forces Command. One of the guys, Derek, a 38 year old Major has a black/silver stripes Shelby GT500. So they wanted to see and hear our Shelbys. See him smile at the first photo.

After the match they went to Amsterdam and they are glad The Netherlands won. It is a mad house there. They will buy orange shirts and they will have a super time in the centre of Amsterdam. That's for sure. Drinks for free.

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

Final will be on Sunday. Germany or Spain. Hopefully a rematch of 1974.

This weekend I will be in Le Mans at the Le Mans Classic. http://www.lemansclassic.com/

I will go camping with my 5 yr old son Rick next to the track. 24 hrs of racing at our tent. Classic Ford GT, Shelby, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche, Matra, Jaguar and more. Hopefully we will see the 1959 DBR1 in which Carroll won Le Mans.

Have to leave at noon to make it for the soccer final. It's a 7hrs drive.

It was a great match. Too many cards and the Spanish goal was offside. Not the second action but the action before that. It's a pity that it happened. Now you always have the feeling that the victory was stolen.

It was a great match. Too many cards and the Spanish goal was offside. Not the second action but the action before that. It's a pity that it happened. Now you always have the feeling that the victory was stolen.

You are absolutely correct he was offside when the ball was played into the box and no call! In England the ref Howard Webb is getting blasted by his own countrymen for such a horrible officiating game. Honestly, how can the Dutch play 'their' game when half the team was given a Yellow card. Both teams are great and both deserved to be there but its a real shame when the ref has to put himself into the game I mean how mean times did he call players over to have a discussion, ridiculous. I played the game growing up and was a great athlete until a scumbag drunk driver took it away and the one thing that annoys the :censored: out of me is this B.S. play acting and way too many times in the game Spanish players were flopping when the wind blew on them. I also think the Dutch coach made a huge mistake by not playing Van der Vaart from the start and also Van Persie was a huge disappointment and Hunterlaar should have come on in the 2nd half. This is a very good Dutch team and would expect to see them in the Euro 2012 final.

Congrats to Spain but enough of the falling down crap

Thanks guys. It was unbelievable. After 10 minutes it was 1-0 for Brazil and that stayed for the first half. The second half it was our good tactics that overruled the samba football of Brazil. Semi final to Uruguay or Ghana. That match is now 1-1 for Ghana half way.

We had three visitors from the US watching the game here. Three guys from the military. They are here on a training for Joined Forces Command. One of the guys, Derek, a 38 year old Major has a black/silver stripes Shelby GT500. So they wanted to see and hear our Shelbys. See him smile at the first photo.

After the match they went to Amsterdam and they are glad The Netherlands won. It is a mad house there. They will buy orange shirts and they will have a super time in the centre of Amsterdam. That's for sure. Drinks for free.

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

How much is gas per gallon there in Holland?

Not only was the goal scored on an offsides, but I replayed it to make sure and noticed that the linesman on the far side wasn't even in a position to see the play! When the offside occurred, the linesman was running towards the endline from behind the play! I have no idea where he had been or what he was doing that far behind the play.

Who would have thought that the World Cup could have put together such piss-poor officiating!...not just in the final but throughout the tournament. :redcard:

John

Yes, the referees were dramatic this tournament. It is all nepotism of mr Blatter. Referees from Oezbekistan, Mali or Seychellen islands. What the f.. That Webb took some controversial decisions, is precisely the charm of the game, Blatter said: "If it was perfectly driven by technology, there would be no more discussion." F.... off, Blatter. Crucial mistakes during a World Cup final, that is no charm, that's just bad.

Archived