TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A New Rear End For 2005+ Mustangs AND 2010+ Mustangs

I think it's mostly the 07-09 owners that don't like the 10/11 rear ends. It's almost identical to the late 60's Shelby Coupes that raced in Daytona & Le Mans. Bottom line, if you want to go faster and to handle better you need better aerodynamics. So if you don't like it remember the gospel: Perfomance = Compromise

Well I dont know if you guys/gals have word of this but a new rear end has come out for all mustangs 2005+. In my opinion it looks beautiful and is a welcome for 2010+ people who are not happy with the rear end.

https://cervinis.com/page.aspx?n=TailConversion

Its been a long time coming but they finally got it right.

Opinions welcome.

I cannot find the rear end listing. Do you have a link to that? Thanks.

Jim

My bad. I was thinking the product you were referencing was something else (it would help if I would have read your post more carefully). I have it now. Thanks.

Jim

I think it's mostly the 07-09 owners that don't like the 10/11 rear ends. It's almost identical to the late 60's Shelby Coupes that raced in Daytona & Le Mans. Bottom line, if you want to go faster and to handle better you need better aerodynamics. So if you don't like it remember the gospel: Perfomance = Compromise

+1... Just ask NASCAR about aerodynamics.superhero.gif

But then I've never seen a NASCAR garage queen either.hysterical.gif

Archived