2. Polished supercharger

3. Shelby/Baer brake package

4. Brake duct kit

5. 20" wheels, not sure which one yet

6. Engine aethetic kit w/ hood prop

7. Sequential tail lights & trim

8. Shifter boot trim(?)

9. tinted windows

I prefer the twin screw SC for street use. I like the low end boost w/o having to up the RPM's. but the paxton aint too shabby tho its overpriced if you buy from shelby and have them install it. but if you want the shelby stamped on it I can't blame ya.

I think the black car would look great w/ some side louvers (sp?) for the windows w/ tinted windows. Then add some 00337-2.jpg

to the front headlights and back..vinyl tint overlays w/ 3M optically clear adhesive.

I'm thinking about the boot trim, just gonna have to wait and see what the car looks like in person and then order. I'm thinking the arm rest cover is a must as well as the boot trim and door handles.

I'll have to skip the wheel upgrade, I wish they offered the razors in the 18's.

i debated the GT-H hood, but decided to save the money.

Another thing I wish shelby offered was the SC gauges but on the driver side like these apillar_gauge_replac.jpg

instead of that center cluster they have.

I would prefer the 18" wheels also. I like the look better and less unsprung weight. The people at SAI insist you have to have 20" wheels with the brake upgraded. Maybe with the Razors because of the design where the spoke goes into the wheel. However, if you look at the Baer site there is a package which reads exactly like the SAI description on their site and it only says 17" or larger.....I don't completely understand why I have to have a 20" wheel that isn't the razor.

1. CS (GT-H) hood

2. Polished supercharger

4. Brake duct kit

8. Shifter boot trim(?)

9. tinted windows

Boy, I got nervous when I saw the title of this thread. I thought, "what's he got against mods? I'm a mod!!!" :hysterical: Actually, you pretty much ordered what I would have ordered. I think the S/C option will be pretty rare to boot, and it will kick butt! For me..I would have picked White, but Black is pretty cool, too. I have just had alot of black cars...

I would prefer the 18" wheels also. I like the look better and less unsprung weight. The people at SAI insist you have to have 20" wheels with the brake upgraded. Maybe with the Razors because of the design where the spoke goes into the wheel. However, if you look at the Baer site there is a package which reads exactly like the SAI description on their site and it only says 17" or larger.....I don't completely understand why I have to have a 20" wheel that isn't the razor.

Believe me, you'll be happy to have those brakes when the S/C kicks in. That's the added bonus. You need the 20's for clearance on the calipers.

EXUSAF, I agree...those guages look sweet...a little "Mad Max". Noice! ;)

I don't know if you know, but those that SAI offer are very similar to a dash pod offered back on the 60's Shelbys..hence, the design.

.....a 3.73 rear end has entered my mine the last few days. I am getting the supercharger and will drive the car with the 3.55 first for my impression. What do some of you think about the 3.73 rear with the supercharger. Except gas mileage, any negatives? Do you think there will be a noticeable difference? Will it help the Paxton supercharger get the car out of the hole? Thanks in advance for feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine is going to be pretty much stock, the SC would get me in trouble not to mention I would worry about the engine warranty.

Mines just about done !

White 5-speed

Front fascia with driving lights

Sequential tail lights

Billet accesories (I will order later and install myself)

Rear floor mats (will add when I find something I like)

Window Tint

Maybe one of the clear bra's

Just glad to have mine just about home, it's been a long wait :banvictory: :car:

1. CS (GT-H) hood

2. Polished supercharger

4. Brake duct kit

8. Shifter boot trim(?)

9. tinted windows

The same as above but minus #8 and #6 I will add later. In addition will be getting the driving lights from Shelby.

Later on there will be more things but I am keeping those hush hush for now as it is a long ways off. I have to pay off the first set of mods then can start with the next batch.

:happy feet:

OK, although I am still waiting for the call about the superchargers perhaps I should update my list:

1. CS (GT-H) hood

2. Polished supercharger & Instrument Cluster

4. Brake duct kit & Fascia w/ driving lghts, minus lower grill insert

5. 20" American Racing GT40 Wheels

6. Shelby Engine aethetic kit

8. Steeda Hood Supports, Painted

9. tinted windows

I'll update when the ordering is finalized or the car is delivered.

• 3 weeks later...

2007 Shelby GT: black, manual, lower grille w/lights, black Razors, Shelby brakes, billet int/ext, seq lights

License plate MFG-013 which was what Mr. Shelby had on his 427 Cobra that sold on Barrett Jackson for $5.5M.

Tasca Ford options: under drive pulleys, charge motion plates, SCT tune, throttle body spacer, GT500 steering wheel, Dyno, Steeda CAI inlet tube, "Powered by Tasca" interior badges and 1968 Shelby "Tasca Ford" exterior badge, and maybe 4.10 gears, Lojack and billet fuel door.

Archived