TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Astrid is officially Terlinguabunnyized

DutchGT500

and who says there are no good women anymore! Any woman who has tattoos about her car, especially a Shelby, is my kind of woman! Congrats Patrick...you are a lucky man. And Sherri, you alright too!!!! :hysterical: Craig

:rockon:

The grey border makes it look like a fake tatoo but its real, I know because it took more than 2 hours to put it on. It is now 4 weeks old so still fresh.

I will bring it with me in September :dance: :dance: :dance:

What's going on in Sept ?

Astrid,

That is awesome!!! Fear the Bunny ! Nice car too!

Sorry I could not comment sooner. I am in Alabama and working 16 hour days on the spill effort for the park service.

See you in September,

David

Cool tat Astrid I like it. Do you have any other tats hidden else where? hysterical.gif

Hi Chad, this is my first official tattoo. Had some sticker tats before. Patrick has got more ideas about adding Texas landscape but I tod him to get one himself first and then maybe pay another one for me. I wanted this one for a year but was a bit scared because it is not something you can get rid of easily.

I am glad I did it and now everybody thinks its a sticker :banghead::rant2:

I know Astrid has been talking about it for a while. I think it looks REALLY good. Looks like quality work there. Congrats. Cant wait to see you guys this summer and then again this fall!

Looking forward seeing you this summer too! somebody from here told me that the guy that made the tattoo is the best in town and I agree.

Archived