TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's car spotted now too!

TwinTurboBoss

Grabber, One of the little Birdies flew a bit ahead and said VERY NASTY weather in Mpls area now a foot or so of snow in last day and blizzard like conditions right now. Said your car is approaching the small part of Wisconsin it travels through and should pass through Mpls area later on on its way to Minot, ND. They may lose track of your car for a short time as told them to fly over and xxit on Mr Mulallys birthday cake :hysterical2:

Since they have been waiting a while to go now with tape over the backside said they will put my Shelby's VIN on his mirror for him to see every morning when he gets up :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2: hope he has a shixty day like I am having

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grabber, One of the little Birdies flew a bit ahead and said VERY NASTY weather in Mpls area now a foot or so of snow in last day and blizzard like conditions right now. Said your car is approaching the small part of Wisconsin it travels through and should pass through Mpls area later on on its way to Minot, ND. They may lose track of your car for a short time as told them to fly over and xxit on Mr Mulallys birthday cake :hysterical2:

Since they have been waiting a while to go now with tape over the backside said they will put my Shelby's VIN on his mirror for him to see every morning when he gets up :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2: hope he has a shixty day like I am having

TTB,

Thanks for checking on my car. With the bad day you are having, I really did not expect you to. Thank you.

I am home today with a fever. The crud is going around at work, and cought up with me.

Shelby fever? I must have a fever too as was feeling a bit hot earlier today :hysterical::hysterical2:

Your car is now in St Croix, MN the last stop on Chicago system. This is just outside of StPaul/MPLS-Northtown. After this stop it will really rock n roll until Minot, ND. If I am able will give the birdie a camera to see if he can get a few pics of it passing through any particular towns.

We are going to be in area of Hauser, ID on saturday so if it happens to pass by while we are there will try to get a few pics as I already know where its at on train.

if not I will leave it up to birdie

edit add. check your mail the birdie dropped off something for you

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. I like the Map that the little birdie sent of where my car currently is at. I am posting the map for others to see. Lets see if this works. That Birdie Rocks :happy feet:

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. I like the Map that the little birdie sent of where my car currently is at. I am posting the map for others to see. Lets see if this works. That Birdie Rocks :happy feet:

What the heck is that kind of satelite image? Must be Poop Dog from the old bi-plane :happy feet:

What the heck is that kind of satelite image? Must be Poop Dog from the old bi-plane :happy feet:

Look....Up in the sky.....

It's not a Poop Dog.......

It's............a Birdie with Duct tape on his Butt :hysterical2:

Duct tape = Featherlax control :hysterical:

Last night while I slept, a little Birdie dropped me a note at about 11:15PM. So this is Old news, but that train is haulling butt.

Your car is now in st paul at Grand Forks to a stop then on up north.

your cars position on rail car is same as bkdraft.

hmm, if it gets to you today or tomorrow, there are alot of stang-netters from the local Portland & Vancouver area that get together on Friday or Saturday nights (depending on weather). Usually near 164th and Mill Plain (in Vancouver) @ Starbucks. 8:00 ish. Might be fun to hang out.

That's great news TTB.

Another little birdie just got back and dropped me a sweet contact name and number at the unloading ramp. :happy feet:

It's all starting to come together.

Did you notice that the Cat got into the Featherlax. :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical:

That's great news TTB.

Another little birdie just got back and dropped me a sweet contact name and number at the unloading ramp. :happy feet:

It's all starting to come together.

Did you notice that the Cat got into the Featherlax. :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical:

Very cool, Rob. It's all coming together according to plan now. :happy feet:

And let the cat serve as a warning. Always store your Featherlax in a secure location. :hysterical2:

grabber, I warned the little birdies to not let the conductor get ahold of the featherlax but somehow he was able to dip in pretty good. This has caused major slowing as he has to keep slowing down. Conductor said it went from hershey squirts and now to squirshey Hurts :hysterical2::hysterical: had to make a pitstop in Minot, ND a bit ago. Looks like an approx loss of one day from schedule. all because of featherlax.......

I know it. :banghead: I wonder what would of happened if the duct tape was left on. :hysterical:

I just got the report out from the Birdie. ^%$(*&&$##@

TODAY IS THE DAY !

I am getting ready to head to work, for 1/2 day shift or so.

I will be going home sick today. :hysterical2::hysterical:

Good luck Grabber. Take lots of pics and don't forget to post!

Good luck Grabber. Take lots of pics and don't forget to post!

Today?

your getting your car today?

Oh my lets have a party

GRABBERS getting his car today

AWESOME!!!!!! :happy feet:

A little Birdie Just told me my GT500 is traveling thru Fargo, ND currently. :happy feet:

Another little birdie is flying over the unload ramp later to spot the truck hauler.

Spot, as in POOP SPOT? :hysterical2::hysterical:

TODAY IS THE DAY !

I am getting ready to head to work, for 1/2 day shift or so.

I will be going home sick today. :hysterical2::hysterical:

Tell them you have to care for all your sick siblings. I've noticed alot of Grabber's around here lately!

:hysterical2: :hysterical:

Archived