TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's car spotted now too!

TwinTurboBoss

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob

I am just so glad and excited for you. I know it has been a long and frustrating wait. Will be well worth it in the end. :banana piano:

I actually just got my CS autographed sunvisor back today. I spent a couple of hours scraping the silly air bag sticker off, and had him sign across the front so it shows all the time. Turned out pretty good. Only took two weeks from giving to ups and receiving it back. Pretty efficient bunch. If you want an autographed part, sooner is much better than later. Who knows how much longer he will be up to the effort that he puts into his charity. I almost pulled a dash piece off to send in, but decided not to take a chance on scratching the surface. Those pieces are fairly expensive.

John

Rob

I am just so glad and excited for you. I know it has been a long and frustrating wait. Will be well worth it in the end. :banana piano:

I actually just got my CS autographed sunvisor back today. I spent a couple of hours scraping the silly air bag sticker off, and had him sign across the front so it shows all the time. Turned out pretty good. Only took two weeks from giving to ups and receiving it back. Pretty efficient bunch. If you want an autographed part, sooner is much better than later. Who knows how much longer he will be up to the effort that he puts into his charity. I almost pulled a dash piece off to send in, but decided not to take a chance on scratching the surface. Those pieces are fairly expensive.

John

Thanks John,

The signed Visor sounds like a nice touch. I might just have to do that too. I suspect the cost was 200 bucks. That is also a tax right off.....right ?

Thanks John,

The signed Visor sounds like a nice touch. I might just have to do that too. I suspect the cost was 200 bucks. That is also a tax right off.....right ?

the check is made out to the charity, so unless the tax auditor tries to figure out the increase in value of the shelby, you're in the clear. Plus, along with a receipt and autograph certificate, you get a nice letter from the charity that does not mention the autograph. If you show that to an auditor along with your cancelled check, I think all will be good.

Send the Birdie :idea:

Grabber, TTB or twin turboed birdies on your car & they aint' gonna' lose it!

It was actually spotted leaving the plant! Done gone left it!. I put tape over the birdies axxes so they cannot double dump on the car. They can only go when they leave me pertinent info. When they do go its going to be turbocharged so it will really hit the fan but your car is safely covered.

I tricked the birdies telling them I was feeding them birthday cake so they ate a bunch. The thing I did not tell them is I put in a double dose of featherlax! :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

Birdies told me FoMoCo is out of picture and they are on IT! Lookin' pretty sharp they did say da' birdies also said your car should be in town approx March 4th! When I asked for proof they said "when was last time we have ever been wroxx. They say the pass around Shelby MT and the cold in Minot ND may change plans a bit but they will not take the eyes off of that ETTX number.

does 03 07 07 seem like a lucky number? They told me your butt should be in seat by then or sooner. If you like the number 03 05 07 better they will work on it for you. congrats!

It was actually spotted leaving the plant! Done gone left it!. I put tape over the birdies axxes so they cannot double dump on the car. .

I tricked the birdies telling them I was feeding them birthday cake so they ate a bunch. The thing I did not tell them is I put in a double dose of featherlax!

does 03 07 07 seem like a lucky number? They told me your butt should be in seat by then or sooner. If you like the number 03 05 07 better they will work on it for you. congrats!

That Duct tape is going to hurt comming off. :ohsnap:

The featherlax is killing me. :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical:

:ninja: How you doing, Grabbers car is 6 cars back....and it is AWESOME!!!.....

:shades: Hi there. I didn't know you were on it to. Did you hide in the trunk of that Ford FiveHundred? You know what they say. 500 men can fit in there.

I have to take off my glasses. It's my disguise but it also is mandatory as Grabber will blind you when to much sun reflects. I know that from own experience. Grabbers car is indeed very nice.

:ninja: I was hiding in the bed of the Concept 2009 Lightning Supercharged 7.0 Liter, it's in that heavily gaurded rail car behind Grabbers. I thought it was his rail car at first......someones coming....shhhh.....

Oh Oh, it's Shack. He looks real mean. He likes roast puppy. :hysterical:

:shades: Hi there. I didn't know you were on it to. Did you hide in the trunk of that Ford FiveHundred? You know what they say. 500 men can fit in there.

I have to take off my glasses. It's my disguise but it also is mandatory as Grabber will blind you when to much sun reflects. I know that from own experience. Grabbers car is indeed very nice.

You guys are going to scare off the tracking Birdies if you keep it up. Grabber Out :yup:

Archived