TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's car spotted now too!

TwinTurboBoss

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok Grabber, I will keep quiet until I spot your car on the move! Relax you should see it within the next 60days :hysterical::hysterical2:

Since thread hijacking is the trendy thing to do in these parts...........

:yup:

It's great to see you back, Randy! See............I'm not the only one who missed your knowledge and resources.

:hyper:

From a mile up you can't tell the difference that much. They are all shades of gray. If he gets off his butt and subscribes we wouldn't be in this predicament (sp?)

When I spell checked this it told me Coldwater was not a word!!! You have to change your name now. :hysterical: Can I make a suggestion?... EvilRod... :hysterical2: J/K

Hey SCGT500, waht happened to my birthday post. It is gone. I posted some photos of babes at the European boat show for you. Nice bikinis, no nudity!!!!! :banghead:

Ok Grabber, I will keep quiet until I spot your car on the move! Relax you should see it within the next 60days :hysterical::hysterical2:

Thanks TTB.

You have lead me to believe that I will not get my car in Feb. There must be bigger problems at the plant then we all know. I will right the month of Feb. off. It is toast.

I hope they can make the cars right, and they look new and not repaired. I want a full report on Ilstangs car since it was built the day after mine and he is getting it today. I wish I knew what was really the issue at hand with the cars.

March could be a good month..or not.

Thanks TTB.

You have lead me to believe that I will not get my car in Feb. There must be bigger problems at the plant then we all know. I will right the month of Feb. off. It is toast.

I hope they can make the cars right, and they look new and not repaired. I want a full report on Ilstangs car since it was built the day after mine and he is getting it today. I wish I knew what was really the issue at hand with the cars.

March could be a good month..or not.

does this impact the planned total number of GT500's produced?

Grabber, I would not expect your car to be in your hands before Feb 21st at earliest. Will see once it gets loaded on a rail car. If its not on a rail car by Friday Its pretty doubtful you will have it before March 1st

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the strings got pulled today. ;)

Grabber,

Rumor has it your car in fact did/does have paint problem. They promise it will look great when you get it though. Good news there

Rumor

Fact

How can you use both words in the same sentence.

Which is it TTB.

My GT500 has been spotted in Autoports Lot. Waiting for a rail car. Marked HOT.

GRABBER, I am so glad for you that it will come to an end. Would it be fun for you to go to the (1000+ Mustangs) Mustang Roundup in Bellevue, WA?

Me and my family will be there on sunday for the show. Would be nice to meet. We are guests of Brian (FiveOhB). We will be on vacation for 3 weeks to WA, OR and CA.

GRABBER, I am so glad for you that it will come to an end. Would it be fun for you to go to the (1000+ Mustangs) Mustang Roundup in Bellevue, WA?

Me and my family will be there on sunday for the show. Would be nice to meet. We are guests of Brian (FiveOhB). We will be on vacation for 3 weeks to WA, OR and CA.

I have that show marked on my calander. July 12th to July 15th. I am planning on going. Yes indeed we will have to hook up and meet.

Grabber

Archived