TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What did you have before, and why are you going back to 18's? I'm just curious because I was thinking of going to 20" Razors, I see some for sale, is this because they don't ride well or what?

What did you have before, and why are you going back to 18's? I'm just curious because I was thinking of going to 20" Razors, I see some for sale, is this because they don't ride well or what?

20's look nice but 18's perform better and you have more 18" tire options

I'm about to go back to 18's and I've narrowed it down to one of these two, opinions would be appreciated.

18x9 front and 18x11 back.

06.jpg

1-800.jpg

Are you looking to sell your CS40's? I might be interested if you are.

20's look nice but 18's perform better and you have more 18" tire options

And it's all about "look'n kool".

Thanks for the info.

I'm about to go back to 18's and I've narrowed it down to one of these two, opinions would be appreciated.

18x9 front and 18x11 back.

06.jpg

1-800.jpg

I guess I could take your old ugly wheels since you don't want them anymore! :drool: Love the wheels that you have!! I like them alot better than either of the 18's.

Are you looking to sell your CS40's? I might be interested if you are.

Yes, I hoping to find someone local that might be interested in them, but the tires will have to go with them. Pm me if you are still interested and want more info or pics.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the opinions,but I wound up not getting either one. I finally decided on the SP500's along with some Toyo TQ DR's (315/35/18). They should be ready right about the same time my paint gets done.

1-1024.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wheels and tires showed up today, too bad I will have to wait until Tuesday of next week to get them on the car since I'm waiting on Ram to send my shop a new clutch.

The wheels are CCW SP500- 18 x 9 .5 / 18 x 11

Front- 275/35R18 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric

Rear -315/35-18 TOYO TQ DRAG RADIAL

Fresh out of the box pictures.

113-1.jpg

115.jpg

• 2 months later...

So how do you like the Toyos?

Do they make a huge difference in the way the car hooks?

spill it....Im dyin over here...... :salute:

They make a big difference when they are hot but if you jump in 2nd hard with the TC off on a cold road your still going to wind up dodging mail boxes on both sides of the road with your knees shaking. Yes, they do make a significant difference and I'm satisfied with them and will probably buy another set when these wear out. Thanks for the kind words Rocks and 444.

They make a big difference when they are hot but if you jump in 2nd hard with the TC off on a cold road your still going to wind up dodging mail boxes on both sides of the road with your knees shaking. Yes, they do make a significant difference and I'm satisfied with them and will probably buy another set when these wear out. Thanks for the kind words Rocks and 444.

They look great Blue, thanks for review! :salute:

Archived