TEAM SHELBY FORUM

9th Annual Charity Benefit Car Show

ilmor

I'll have my SGT at the 9th Annual Charity Benefit Car Show in Simsbury, CT, 7/11/10. Come on down!! :happy feet:

This is a very nice show; lots of great cars, some trucks, some bikes.....the Mustang section is always interesting! This is put on by my local car club, Valley Collector Cars

The 9th Annual Charity Benefit Car Show on Iron Horse Blvd, Downtown Simsbury will be held on Sunday, July 11. The fields will open early for vendors to set up, show cars may start arriving at 8:00 am and the car show officially starts at 10:00 am (registration for show cars opens at 9:00 am.)

In addition to the classes below, we will award Club Choice, “Makes Me Smile”, “Most Likely to Get Pulled Over by the Police”, and “Chick Magnet” trophies.

Vehicles with more than three modifications from stock, should class in either (V/X) Custom or (Y) Special Interest classes. We do not have modified divisions.

Groups wishing to park together with friends may do so in Field 6

Alphabetical by Class

Class/Make/Years

A Ford -Pre 1935

B Ford - 35-49

C Ford -50-59

D Ford -60-79

E Thunderbird - All Years

F Mustang - All Years

G Chevy - 55-57

H Chevy - 58-69

I Camaro - All Years

J Corvette - All Years

K GM - Pre 1950

L GM - 50-59

M GM - 60-69

N GM - 70-79

O Mopar - Pre 1950

P Mopar - 50-79

Q AMC - All Years

R Orphan - Pre war

S Orphan - Post war

T British Sports - Pre 1980

U Foreign - Pre 1980

V Custom Car - All years

W Stock Truck - Pre 1980

X Custom Truck - All years

Y Special Interest - All

Z Professional Services

AA Race Car - All

BB Street Rod Open - All Years

CC Street Rod Closed - All years

I'll have my SGT at the 9th Annual Charity Benefit Car Show in Simsbury, CT, 7/11/10. Come on down!! :happy feet:

This is a very nice show; lots of great cars, some trucks, some bikes.....the Mustang section is always interesting! This is put on by my local car club, Valley Collector Cars

The 9th Annual Charity Benefit Car Show on Iron Horse Blvd, Downtown Simsbury will be held on Sunday, July 11. The fields will open early for vendors to set up, show cars may start arriving at 8:00 am and the car show officially starts at 10:00 am (registration for show cars opens at 9:00 am.)

In addition to the classes below, we will award Club Choice, “Makes Me Smile”, “Most Likely to Get Pulled Over by the Police”, and “Chick Magnet” trophies.

Vehicles with more than three modifications from stock, should class in either (V/X) Custom or (Y) Special Interest classes. We do not have modified divisions.

Groups wishing to park together with friends may do so in Field 6

Alphabetical by Class

Class/Make/Years

A Ford -Pre 1935

B Ford - 35-49

C Ford -50-59

D Ford -60-79

E Thunderbird - All Years

F Mustang - All Years

G Chevy - 55-57

H Chevy - 58-69

I Camaro - All Years

J Corvette - All Years

K GM - Pre 1950

L GM - 50-59

M GM - 60-69

N GM - 70-79

O Mopar - Pre 1950

P Mopar - 50-79

Q AMC - All Years

R Orphan - Pre war

S Orphan - Post war

T British Sports - Pre 1980

U Foreign - Pre 1980

V Custom Car - All years

W Stock Truck - Pre 1980

X Custom Truck - All years

Y Special Interest - All

Z Professional Services

AA Race Car - All

BB Street Rod Open - All Years

CC Street Rod Closed - All years

I'd show up but it's a 2hr ride for me but may just cruise up if the wife doesn't have any plans. I would love to see some AMX's

I think there were 2 AMX's last year.

I started detailing my SGT yesterday - it was hot! I'll do a little each night and put the finishing touches on it at the show.

I think there were 2 AMX's last year.

I started detailing my SGT yesterday - it was hot! I'll do a little each night and put the finishing touches on it at the show.

This why, I must find an AMX they very rare to find and I had 2 of them and my damn ex wife :banghead::angry22::censored::censored::censored: If it's nice out and the paint job is ok to be seen in public and hopefully its not in the 90's I let you know on saturday either way

Gee Ilmor, I hope it doesn't rain on your show Sunday... :unsure:

There was rain in the forecast and then it turned out to be a perfect day :happy feet:

I didn't get nearly the number of photos that I would have liked, but here's link some of them....

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd66/ilmor2003/Simsbury%20Car%20Show%202010/

There was rain in the forecast and then it turned out to be a perfect day :happy feet:

I didn't get nearly the number of photos that I would have liked, but here's link some of them....

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd66/ilmor2003/Simsbury%20Car%20Show%202010/

Well Ilmor,

Looks like you had a Great Day after all! It was a HOT one, however!

I liked the pics, especially the GT500 in green (not my favorite color) with the white interior; was it a stick or an slush box?

So did you win anything...? I was thinking you would clinch the "Chick Magnet," but they're rating cars not individuals!:hysterical2:

How about, "Makes me Smile?" "Most like to get pulled over by the Police?" "Most adept at hiding in the crowd?"

:hide:

HA!!! I didn't win a dang thing...but...my daughter and I did have a great time. It was HOT like you said!!! Maybe one of these days, when the SGT gets old enough and (hopefully) still looks new, I'll get a trophy. There's simply too many nice, rare or unusual cars at this show to expect a trophy yet.

And RacerX...there were no AMX's this year, but there a couple of very nice Mark Donohue edition Javelins, and a Hurst Rambler!

Archived