TEAM SHELBY FORUM

All Shelby's on Quality Hold

Grabber

I just I am lucky. My car was a week before yours Grabber and I confirmed from Ralph that mine left the factory early this week on a truck to the rail yard. We are now at 9 to 11 days and counting to go...Car should arrive on the 19th to the 21st. YES. But there is a LOT of snow in Denver, so my baby will be slumbering for a few months until the roads are clear of snow melting chemicals and pebbles...

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just I am lucky. My car was a week before yours Grabber and I confirmed from Ralph that mine left the factory early this week on a truck to the rail yard. We are now at 9 to 11 days and counting to go...Car should arrive on the 19th to the 21st. YES. But there is a LOT of snow in Denver, so my baby will be slumbering for a few months until the roads are clear of snow melting chemicals and pebbles...

You got lucky and missed the hold ups. I am looking forward to seeing photos of your car. Let us know everyting about it. Happy days are ahead for you.

My Car has gone into "QUALITY HOLD" twice since it has been Released From Foriegn Plant.

I have just kissed the Month of Feb. good bye.

I have a feeling that March may be a good month.

Let's see...they fixed the linkage.....they got the spare tire inflator kit.

I wonder if they will tell me what the real problem is. :banghead:

Maybe they know you are a moderater on this site and are holding your car hostage until everyone just says good things about their company and cars! I feel your pain. Even though it is 10degrees I plan to drive my vert home with the top down.

Maybe they know you are a moderater on this site and are holding your car hostage until everyone just says good things about their company and cars! I feel your pain. Even though it is 10degrees I plan to drive my vert home with the top down.

I hope the shrinkage isn't too bad. :hysterical:

:banghead: My GT500 is back on Plant Quality Hold again. :banghead:

I just tallked to the VOPC and they called down to the ramp and confirmed this.

This sucks.

Hang in there man, its all gonna work out in the end. This June when your tooling around with a big grin on your face you wont even remember this agony or care. OK, you might remember the agony but you wont care.

Any clue yet on what the new hold is for?

KC666

Hang in there man, its all gonna work out in the end. This June when your tooling around with a big grin on your face you wont even remember this agony or care. OK, you might remember the agony but you wont care.

Any clue yet on what the new hold is for?

KC666

I have no concrete info on what the hold is for. :banghead:

Today to keep my mind off the car and prepare for spring play, I worked in the yard all day trimming the back tree line and hauling a load to the dump. Every year I do spring clean up in the yard. I am doing it now, so I do not have to do it later. I am a sick puppy. :hysterical:

I have no concrete info on what the hold is for. :banghead:

Today to keep my mind off the car and prepare for spring play, I worked in the yard all day trimming the back tree line and hauling a load to the dump. Every year I do spring clean up in the yard. I am doing it now, so I do not have to do it later. I am a sick puppy. :hysterical:

Still don't understand how my car was released and yours wasn't. My dealers' print out showed my car with a railcar # and ETA wk of 2/12. Dealer said it should be here Mon. or Tues. :hyper: I hope, :tequila: I go in for knee surgery on Wed.

Still don't understand how my car was released and yours wasn't. My dealers' print out showed my car with a railcar # and ETA wk of 2/12. Dealer said it should be here Mon. or Tues. :hyper: I hope, :tequila: I go in for knee surgery on Wed.

This may help you to understand, it does the trick for me. There are a few reasons why several members cars that were built with in a day of mine either already have their car or their car is in transit to them now.

1. Some cars are picked to have a quality inspection done on them. This could of happened to mine.

2. There could be an appearance flaw that requires a time consuming repair. Could be paint or stripes.

3. There are hundreds or close to a thousand Shelby GT500's backed up from the Quality Hold in the parking lots and this presents a transportation challenge.

These are the only 3 reasons that are logical. I am looking forward to forgetting this entire waiting game.

:baby:

Attention:

THE QUALITY HOLD WILL END TODAY, SUNDAY FEBRUARY 11TH. PRODUCTION WILL RESUME AS NORMAL TOMORROW.

Please don't ask how I know, just trust me.

Archived