TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Have you seen these books?

At a local bargain store I ran across a huge stack of "Glory Days--American Musclecars 1964-1973" from the National Street Machine Club. It was like 3.95 or something and I snatched one up. It's a cool book, hardcover, with lots of great color shots of classics from the Big 3. It seems to be reasonably accurate in pics and info. Check your local Big Lots if you're interested. So, then I got curious about the publisher the "National Street Machine Club." When I researched them online I got a lot of "scam" and "complaints" hits. Reminds me a lot of "the handyman club" I liked the initial magazine and took a subscription, but then they started sending me hard back books that I didn't want or order. When I refused to pay and sent all their mail to the round file, they finally quit. However, the hardback books from the National Street Machine Club seem to be some high quality and very enjoyable reads. I'd love to have some more of them. I found this one on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/GREAT-CAR-RESCUES-NATIONAL-STREET-MACHINE-CLUB-/120581498421?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item1c1337a635

Archived