TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Found a new 2008 KR for sale

skeet

The car is listed as a GT-500 with the GT-500 specs but is a KR500. It was in the showroom when I bought my car in the fall of 2008. It is black on black.

Black on black *KR*???

I thought the *only* black/black KR was that "one of one" that just sold at BJ auction that was orginally built for some Ford Exec.

Anyone else remember that? It was fairly recent.

Phill

The car is listed as a GT-500 with the GT-500 specs but is a KR500. It was in the showroom when I bought my car in the fall of 2008. It is black on black.

I wonder why it is still there :headscratch:

I bought my black on black '08 KR from the dealer for 56k about 3 weeks ago. They can be found for 52k. Lowest I've seen is 49k nationwide for the KR. You will have to pay about 1k for the shipping if it's out of your area.

http://www.fairfieldford.com/new/Ford/2008-Ford-Shelby+GT500-230e3e5d0a0a006401a8739bf74b96bd.htm

Black on black *KR*???

I thought the *only* black/black KR was that "one of one" that just sold at BJ auction that was orginally built for some Ford Exec.

Anyone else remember that? It was fairly recent.

Phill

It was 1-of-1 Silver with black stripes. Was also 2008 KR #2. Sold for $104,500

The "one of one" black on black KR he's talking about was the black on black one with the glass back roof. It was the only KR done with a glass back roof. I remember that well because I took pictures of the test mule that a Ford exec drove to the track at Mid-Ohio when the car was no longer to exist. I wonder if Ford ever did crush this car that was not supposed to be driven on the street. The Ford dealer where I live still has a silver/blue stripe KR which they have had sitting outside for over two years now. I think they still will not take less than $69K for it which is still way to much also.

GT500KR8.JPG

GT500KR3.JPG

Archived