TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Kona w/red stripes/svt package picture?

Color choice  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which color combo do you prefer?

• Black w/red (svt package)
    • Silver w/red ( svt package)
    • Kona w/red (svt package)
    • Grabber blue w/red ( no svt package)
    • Black w/grabber blue (no svt package)

Hey guys-

Does anyone have a photo shoot or multiple detailed pictures of 2011 kona blue with red stripes? I know it is possible to build one on the Ford website, but I was curious if anyone had a link to some real pictures perhaps.

Hey guys-

Does anyone have a photo shoot or multiple detailed pictures of 2011 kona blue with red stripes? I know it is possible to build one on the Ford website, but I was curious if anyone had a link to some real pictures perhaps.

http://mustangattitude.com/cgi-bin/showcar.cgi?type=lot&pic=/2011/2011_00015_02

Hey guys-

Check the post " It finally showed up today", there are some good pics.

Hey guys-

Here are pictures of a convertible

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/multiPhotoPopup.jsp?paId=354903704&tracktype=newcc&aff=national#0

Am I to understand that if you get the SVT PP your only option for stripes are the thin ones in red? Were I in the market for a 2011 I would certainly want the SVT PP, but would definitely not want red stripes. Just curious.

Ordering the SVT PP does indeed constrain your stripe choices. Stripes are both 1) narrower in width and 2) constrained to a single stripe color choice, based on the base color of the car.

As Blue's ongoing 2011 production total thread has shown, about 75% of 2011 Shelby's have the SVT PP and a much higher proportion (compared to 2010 models) are stripe-delete for 2011.

So, I assume that folks who do not like the stripe constraints associated with the SVT PP are going for the delete option and retaining the right to get custom striping applied after delivery.

Archived