TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question regarding Super Snake Quarter Window Block-Offs on a 2010 SS

I haven't seen any pictures of a 2010 Supersnake with the Block-offs. I am aware that the size of the quarter window on a 2010 is different that a quarter window on a 2007-2009 GT500.

I know that there are block-offs on the 2011 GT350. I also know that the order form on the SA website says that you can get block-offs for the 2010 SS. Is Shelby going to be using similar block-offs for 2010-2011 Snakes?

It sounds confusing, but I'm just wondering if the option is actually avaliable because I haven't seen a 2010 Snake with the block-offs yet.

I also think that the block-offs make the car look nicer too. IMO

the window covers, are on the 2011 GT350's as well as the standard on the SS. The scoops are an upgrade option. They however, are not available for purchase at this time, I been wanting a set for the 2010 we have.

Chris

the window covers, are on the 2011 GT350's as well as the standard on the SS. The scoops are an upgrade option. They however, are not available for purchase at this time, I been wanting a set for the 2010 we have.

Chris

My 2010 SS has the block outs from Shelby. I really like the way they look! I will try to post a pic later for everyone. There might be some pics of it at Mid-America...

My 2010 SS has the block outs from Shelby. I really like the way they look! I will try to post a pic later for everyone. There might be some pics of it at Mid-America...

Can't wait until we see the pics. If there are pictures from the mid america ford meet, could you also post the link too?

Hey 500-VERT, I think I found a picture of your SS. Is it the black one on the far right with the 2010 GT500 wheels?

The block offs look great! :happy feet:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/Krysanthia/Mid%20America%20Shelby%20Meet%20Tulsa%20OK%202010/?action=view&current=HalletRacetrackJune18th2010112.jpg

Hey 500-VERT, I think I found a picture of your SS. Is it the black one on the far right with the 2010 GT500 wheels?

The block offs look great! :happy feet:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/Krysanthia/Mid%20America%20Shelby%20Meet%20Tulsa%20OK%202010/?action=view&current=HalletRacetrackJune18th2010112.jpg

That is it. I use my stock wheels with track tires for the track events. :shift:

Archived