TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 SS white stripe pics

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go. Notice the side scoops are missing in action. We are awaiting the parts from Ford.

Enjoy and have a good weekend.

Roger

Thanks Roger.....Looks good but I like the flat blk stripes, but love those wheels on the gray....

I still want more pics, but boy does that Kona/White look stunning from the flyer. It will look even better with the quarter window and door scoops put on. The dark rims will look great on black striped cars.

I'm with 94GT. The Kona/white picture on the flyer is only a dangling carrot Roger!! How bout a head on view, a rear view and a side view ?

Every shot we have of the new cars is very high resolution. It will need to wait until I can speak with the IT dept. tomorrow. I will be traveling until Monday next week. Will have limited access to e-mail etc. We will do our best.

Roger

Every shot we have of the new cars is very high resolution. It will need to wait until I can speak with the IT dept. tomorrow. I will be traveling until Monday next week. Will have limited access to e-mail etc. We will do our best.

Roger

Just pull it out on the side of the building like you did with all of the 2010 models you recently posted and take a bunch of lo-res pix of it/them.

I'm one of the ones that wants to see WAYYY more photo's of the Kona/White car exterior.

And the engine bay.

And if you've done anything special/different with the interior, please snap a bunch of that too!

The Blue/white combo is much better looking than I imagined. It looks like it's 'natural' and also has the DNA of mid 60's and early 70's Trans-Am race cars (such as my old 70 Pontiac Trans-Am that was available in either Blue w/White stripe or White w/Blue stripe).

Can you say "retro"? I can....

Phill

Just pull it out on the side of the building like you did with all of the 2010 models you recently posted and take a bunch of lo-res pix of it/them.

I'm one of the ones that wants to see WAYYY more photo's of the Kona/White car exterior.

And the engine bay.

And if you've done anything special/different with the interior, please snap a bunch of that too!

The Blue/white combo is much better looking than I imagined. It looks like it's 'natural' and also has the DNA of mid 60's and early 70's Trans-Am race cars (such as my old 70 Pontiac Trans-Am that was available in either Blue w/White stripe or White w/Blue stripe).

Can you say "retro"? I can....

Phill

+1

Archived