TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 SS white stripe pics

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody have any pics of the white strip option for 2011 SS

We will not have one until we build our vehicles we have here. Scheduled to be completed by the middle of July. We will post pictures as soon as we can.

Roger

• 3 weeks later...

We will not have one until we build our vehicles we have here. Scheduled to be completed by the middle of July. We will post pictures as soon as we can.

Roger

Hey Roger, will customers also be able to have the matte white stripe on performance white paint like the SS now can have matte black stripes on black paint?

Hey Roger, will customers also be able to have the matte white stripe on performance white paint like the SS now can have matte black stripes on black paint?

Yes, if they choose to do so.

Roger

That would be a unique twist on the stripe combo!! It sounds good. I want to see this combo!!!

R

• 3 weeks later...

Kona Blue is being striped this week.

Will post pics when finished.

Roger

Okay Roger, *now* you're just rubbin' it in! :baby:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Kona Blue w/White stripe SS, :banghead:

TIA,

Phill

I know that TS member theseeker is thinking about getting a kona blue GT500 and getting the white stripes. I will definatly notify him about how the 2011 Kona Blue Snake looks so he gets an idea what the car will look like when it's finished.

Edit: oops! I've just checked his sig and I think he got a Sterling grey one. Either way, he will still see what his car will look like when finished. :happy feet:

Both have 3.4 Shelby/Ford Racing/Whipples

Black for the Sterling and polished for the Kona. Got a sneak peak YIKES! :rockon:

Roger

Cool, Two coupes, both with the whipple supercharger on it

Can't wait for the tease.

Will possibly almost look like this I presume, except the engine will be in the front. :shift:

DSC_1233.sized.jpg

Both have 3.4 Shelby/Ford Racing/Whipples

Black for the Sterling and polished for the Kona. Got a sneak peak YIKES! :rockon:

Roger

REALLY! <drool>

I'm just about to drop for a polished FRPP/Whipple 2.9L (have money in hand) so please take LOTS of pics of the Kona/white w/polished Whipple 3.4L on it.

I've already talked to my SVT salesman and told him that I could be easily influenced into trading my 2010 Kona/white in for a 2011 and when he gets one in he's gonna give me a call. We shall see....

And as you well know, the lack of a white stripe option has been a sore spot with me and the Super Snake... Can you say "two birds-one stone"? I knew ya could.

When did the 3.4L Whipple become available?

What kind of HP rating are you giving them?

Whose tune?

EO numbered?

Thinking thinking thinking,

Phill Pollard (what the hell, it's only money)

they have said that the white stripe is only available for 2011 models. I would have loved it on my 2010 kona blue, but I'll just have to settle for black (and 725 hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Black strip-yes....But you can go with the KB 3.6LC on the 2010 and get 800hp. My 08 is in the shop now getting the 3.6LC installed.

BJ

REALLY! <drool>

I'm just about to drop for a polished FRPP/Whipple 2.9L (have money in hand) so please take LOTS of pics of the Kona/white w/polished Whipple 3.4L on it.

I've already talked to my SVT salesman and told him that I could be easily influenced into trading my 2010 Kona/white in for a 2011 and when he gets one in he's gonna give me a call. We shall see....

And as you well know, the lack of a white stripe option has been a sore spot with me and the Super Snake... Can you say "two birds-one stone"? I knew ya could.

When did the 3.4L Whipple become available?

What kind of HP rating are you giving them?

Whose tune?

EO numbered?

Thinking thinking thinking,

Phill Pollard (what the hell, it's only money)

I had asked this question previously, but had not gotten a response...................Do the FRPP/Whipple S/C's have the unique Super Snake identifiers on the inlet and pulley like the KB's do? or do they have the generic Ford Racing or Shelby logo's only?

R

Today GA time. Today New Zealand time??? Its TODAY already!!!

MM

ROTFLMAO....

Yeah, it's "today" SOMEWHERE in the world! LOL

Bunch'a impatient bastards, <grin>

Phill (MEE TOO!)

Archived